[rosacea] Re: My rosacea story

  • mylittlewomen2001
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2012
      Sounds like the grains may be a problem for you. A few weeks ago, I started taking a good multi-vitamin and started a walking program on top of the diet changes. Not for weight loss but for hormone balance. We need regular exercise to keep the hormonal balance and regular sleep. I changed my diet, added a good vitamin, getting regular sleep and exercise. For me, it's taken a good 3 months to see my face heal up with all the changes I've made. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the scar tissue around my nose and forehead. At least I can cover it up with a little makeup now.
      Good Luck Fern!!!