Re: Candida

  • Colleen Faye Maguire
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi Andrew,

      I don't know about the UK but the books that I've found most helpful for a
      Candida-balancing diet are:

      The Complete Candida Yeast Guidebook by Jeanne Marie Martin
      http://www.amazon
      com/Complete-Candida-Guidebook-Revised-Edition/dp/0761527400/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UT
      8&qid=1338603890&sr=8-5

      Breaking the Viscous Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet by Elaine Gloria
      Gottschall
      http://www.amazon
      com/Breaking-Vicious-Cycle-Intestinal-Through/dp/0969276818/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF
      &qid=1338604088&sr=8-1

      I've read a lot and these are the best. They're both excellent!

      Best of luck,
      Colleen