Re: [rosacea] try again

  • Beth Phillips Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hi Susan,

      Part of why you experience a delay between posting and seeing the posts is
      that this is a moderated list. The posts go through as moderators are able
      to look at them and approve them to go through. : )

      DonĀ¹t give up!

      Beth PB

      On 4/30/12 5:17 PM, "Susan" <suzan@...> wrote:

      > If this doesn't work then I am still baffled. I am on other yahoo groups and
      > my posts go through. It's just so strange.
      >
      > Susan

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
        oh, did it work? Amazing!

        Susan
        > If this doesn't work then I am still baffled. I am on other yahoo groups
        > and my posts go through. It's just so strange.
        >
        > Susan

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 5:23 AM
          As long as they are getting through, I don't mind a delay. They weren't
          going anywhere before but back to me. So whatever the problem was, I must
          have fixed it.

          Susan