RE: [rosacea] yes to carrots

  • David and Lee Durham
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 8, 2012
      Hi Dee,I'm not using any type of towelette, although I looked for the Yes To Carrots one at a Walmart and didn't see it, either. And like you I've noticed there's a Yes To Cucumber line, and something else as well. Maybe Grapes ? I'll look for the towelettes at Walgreens..... Lee
      To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
      From: dianewickersheim@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 08:45:55 -0800
      Subject: [rosacea] yes to carrots

      lee are you using the yes to cucumber towlettes?

      I didnt see towelettes for the carrot line.

      dee

      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 15, 2012
        I've always used cold cream on my eye makeup to quickly, gently and cheaply remove all traces of mascara, liner and shadow and have never had a problem with it. If I use it on my face though I do tend to get pimples.

        Sunny