Gabapentin

  • Elaine Gazaway
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1, 2012
      Your story sounds exactly like mine. My primary started me on 300 mg 3 x a day. When I saw the neuro he reduced it to 100 and said I could take it once a day or more, depending on how much I needed , or not at all. So, I take it when I think I need it and it helps. I started on lyrica when it first came out, but never felt it did anything. I know that sounds strange.
      Elaine

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 1, 2012, at 12:20 PM, Fern Roy <fernroy37@...> wrote:

      > Hi;
      >
      > For the ones taking Gabapentin and since it can effect the liver or kidney, I don't remember which it is you should see how little you can take and still get the results.

    • Fern Roy
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 6 11:35 AM
        Hi;

        For the ones with OR I have found that Lutein 25 mg & Zeaxanthin 5 mg has really helped my eyes.  The brand I take is Trunature and they come together (from Costco).  Up to that point the OR was really not getting much better.  I also take fish oil but had been taking that before I got OR.  This makes me wonder if there is not other things I should be taking?  Fern