Re: [rosacea] doxy questions

  • Kristina Wall
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1, 2012
      I second Beth,  Doxy AND Finacea together have worked the best for me so far.  Clindamycin controlled the acne but not the redness. Finacea now is controlling both. I decided to give Finacea another try since everyone seems to talk very highly of it. And I'm so glad I gave it another chance, my skin can tolerate it now, and it helps with the redness.

      Kristina

    • Kristina Wall
      Message 35 of 35 , May 4, 2012
        For those of you�who have insurance that doesn't�cover rosacea treatments, I have found that desert essence�tea tree oil soap and neutrogena oil free acne stress control 3�n 1 hydrating acne treatment to help a lot.� It is the best gentle over the counter treatment treatment I've found and it's very effective- check out the ratings, that is why I purchased it.�

        Kristina