Re: Allergy type rosacea reaction on skin

  • AnnieGoose10@aol.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 29, 2012
      i know you were. i'm talking about the enzyme GABA. it does wonders for
      neurological disorders. i felt immediate relief when i started taking it.

      Annie,
      just to be clear when I mentioned 'gaba' I was referring to gabapentin.
      Let's be sure we're talking about the same thing :)
      glad you found something that works for you.

      regards,
      Aimee

    • Fern Roy
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 6 11:35 AM
        Hi;

        For the ones with OR I have found that Lutein 25 mg & Zeaxanthin 5 mg has really helped my eyes.  The brand I take is Trunature and they come together (from Costco).  Up to that point the OR was really not getting much better.  I also take fish oil but had been taking that before I got OR.  This makes me wonder if there is not other things I should be taking?  Fern