facial cleanser and toner

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      I haven't been able to use a single thing on my face for years. Absolutely nothing. I recently found a facial cleansing lotion and a facial toner that I can use and am not allergic to. I have rosacea and eczema and am allergic to just about everything.

      Aubrey is an organic and alcohol free product. They have a website www.aubrey-organics.com

      Right now I am using aubrey vegecol alcohol free facial toner for sensitive skin and Aubrey vegecol with aloe facial cleansing lotion for sensitive skin. I've been using it for about 3 wks and my skin hasn't looked better. It's still red but no more pimply pussy things and blotches. And it feels so much better.

      Just thought I would share this with everyone.

      Susan