[rosacea] Re: Sunscreen

  • Lenore
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 1 7:54 AM
      Hi Nancy, I hope you're feeling better; it's so hard when you are newly diagnosed. I wanted to mention that when trying new products, make sure the return policy is good, because rosacea is so tricky, and what works fine for one person may cause a flare-up for another person. I got my Clinique sunblock at the Clinique website, and their policy is that they take items back for a refund, minus shipping and handling. Rosacea management is expensive, but try not to spend more than you have to. Best wishes.
      Sincerely,
      Lenore

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Elward" <nelward@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your reply! Clinique City block was recommended by an article I found on the internet. I was wondering about it. Here is the link:
      > http://rosaceagroup.org/review/r/Sunscreens.html
      >
      > Nancy

    • Lenore
      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 1 7:54 AM