Re: Supplements/vitamins that help rosacea??

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
      I find that evening primrose oil and an Omega-3 supplement helps me.

      --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "russie2smith" <russiesmith@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Just wondering if anyone could share what supplements/vitamins have helped with both ocular and regular rosacea symptoms?
      >
      > After the New Year, I am planning to try some new things to help control my rosacea better and am looking for any advice.
      >
      > Thanks so much!
      >
      > Russie

    • khm4aim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
        Alpha Lipoic Acid for the skin.

        Boswella for flares

        --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com, "russie2smith" <russiesmith@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just wondering if anyone could share what supplements/vitamins have helped with both ocular and regular rosacea symptoms?
        >
        > After the New Year, I am planning to try some new things to help control my rosacea better and am looking for any advice.
        >
        > Thanks so much!
        >
        > Russie

      • Russie Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
          Thanks. Do you use some kind of alpha lipoic acid cream for the skin?
          Or do you take it orally?

          khm4aim wrote:

          > Alpha Lipoic Acid for the skin.
          >
          > Boswella for flares
          >
          > --- In rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:rosacea-support%40yahoogroups.com>, "russie2smith"
          > <russiesmith@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > Just wondering if anyone could share what supplements/vitamins have
          > helped with both ocular and regular rosacea symptoms?
          > >
          > > After the New Year, I am planning to try some new things to help
          > control my rosacea better and am looking for any advice.
          > >
          > > Thanks so much!
          > >
          > > Russie

        • khm4aim
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
            Oops sorry.

            100 mg orally if under 50, 300 mg if over. don't know why the difference, I use 300 mg.

            I just started adding it to my skin cream as well, can't say if that helps - or not. But I could tell when I started it by mouth within a week or so.