Banish Rosacea - anyone take the bait?

  • Diane Zablotsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      I'm just wondering ... I know it's a scam but i'm wondering if anyone
      actually ponied up the $30 to see what this guy has to say
      http://www.liverosaceafree.com/?hop=226253

      (This popped up in my ad-line in google as I was reading emails from the
      group..... marketing is a scary thing!)

      Diane

    • Aimee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hmmm... can anyone guess as to who I think this Robert Campbell might be???   I'm just saaaaying :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
          I'm hoping you don't think it's me! I was hesitant to ask in case someone
          thought I was spamming with this :-) It's actually sad because I know there
          are times I'm desperate enough to pay the money just to get some hope that I
          can get rid of my rosacea... but I know there's no miracle cure out there
          and anyone who claims there is is a snake-oil salesman. So to be
          clear...... I'm NOT advocating anyone actually pay this guy anything!!!

          Diane

          On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Aimee <ohkanaduh@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm... can anyone guess as to who I think this Robert Campbell might
          > be??? I'm just saaaaying :)
          >
          > --- On Mon, 6/1/09, Diane Zablotsky <dzablotsky@...<dzablotsky%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > From: Diane Zablotsky <dzablotsky@... <dzablotsky%40gmail.com>>
          > Subject: [rosacea] Banish Rosacea - anyone take the bait?
          > To: rosacea-support@yahoogroups.com <rosacea-support%40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 1:13 AM
          >

          > I'm just wondering ... I know it's a scam but i'm wondering if anyone
          > actually ponied up the $30 to see what this guy has to say
          > http://www.liverosaceafree.com/?hop=226253
          >
          > (This popped up in my ad-line in google as I was reading emails from the
          > group..... marketing is a scary thing!)
          >
          > Diane

        • Aurelia.Dawn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
            Hi Diane,

            To set your mind at rest, I'm sure Aimee didn't think you were spamming us.

            CrabbyCathy, who is a member here and a mod at our direct-posting board, paid out the money to download Campbell's booklet and generously wrote about it in this thread:

            http://rosacea-support.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=654

            I closed the thread when it became a bit unwieldy. However, a second thread has been provided for anyone wanting to continue the discussion:

            http://rosacea-support.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1418

            Kind regards,

            Aurelia
          • Aimee
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
              NO No!  I was not thinking it was you at all :)

              peace lol
              I also know what you mean about being desperate enough to try any and everything.

              Aimee