[rosacea] hyperhidrosis

  • Naomi Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      I'm sorry if I'm going over old ground for some people
      I'm thinking about going through with the
      hyperhidrosis procedure.
      I have always blushed, but obviously now when I blush
      it brings on a flare.
      I'm worried though because it makes you sweat less and
      surely this means that my skin will ne drier(therefore
      more fragile and prone to flare) and ofcourse it will
      be harder for my skin to "cool off".
      Has anyone got any advice