New Ask a Doctor sub-section created at the rosacea support community site

  • David Pascoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      There is now a new sub-section at the Rosacea Support Community (we used to
      call it the Rosacea Support Forum) site called "Ask a Doctor" in our Laser &
      IPL Therapy section.

      Lasers and IPL Therapy are a huge area for rosacea sufferers. One of the
      things holding back many rosacea sufferers is the lack of helpful advice.

      Starting with Dr. Soldo, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Crouch you can now get your
      questions answered by an expert.

      Please feel free to post a query here in this section
      http://rosacea-support.org/community/viewforum.php?f=38
      and we'll help it get addressed. You'll see some introductory information
      there as well.

      So go for it !

      davidp.

      --
      Will Rogers - "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report
      the facts."

    • melissa wohl-battista
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Great idea David!
        Thanks for your dedicated and always stellar work here!  It is much appreciated by us all :)

        Best wishes,
        Melissa