File - POLL Question

  • rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogr
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 1, 2002
      A poll is being conducted on the members of the
      Rosacea Diet Users Support Group that asks the
      question:

      Has the Rosacea Diet � helped control your rosacea?

      You may have already voted, but please check to see if your vote
      is registered since I may have lost your vote.

      The poll results and voting can be obtained by logging into:

      Click on the Question Poll and then vote if you haven't already or you
      may see the current results. Please check to see if your vote is listed
      since I may have lost your vote when updating the poll.

      I have tried to use the same responses that David Pasco's Review of
      the Rosacea Diet received when he conducted his own poll.

      If you have an idea for a poll, please email:

      brady.barrows@...
    • Suzanna Edgar
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hey Everyone,
        Just wanted to check in as haven't contributed anything in a while. I
        went off the diet for a few weeks and of course, suffered the
        consequences. As far as cleansers go, I love using the Zia gel
        (recommended in Nasé's book) - it causes no redness. I have started to
        use a new skin line called Nucelle. I am using a treatment called 10%
        mandelic acid cream and the sunscreen SPF 30. My skin seems to love
        this line. Apparently it has had great success with rosacea sufferers.
        Has anyone used the Nucelle line before? The mandelic acid is very
        gentle and made from almonds. I have been finding that the noretate and
        the metrogel from my dermatologist do not help my skin at all. I don't
        even know why they recommend these products. I have to say that the
        best approach for me has been to stick to the diet - it beats any
        creams.
        Thanks
        Suz

        This is a reminder to the group that a continuing poll is being
        conducted on the members of the Rosacea Diet Users Support
        Group that asks the question:

        Has the Rosacea Diet © helped control your rosacea?

        You may have already voted, but please check to see if your vote
        is registered and the current results of the poll.

        The poll results and voting can be obtained by logging into:

        Click on the Question Poll and then vote if you haven't already or you
        may see the current results. Please check to see if your vote is listed

        since I may have lost your vote when updating the poll.

        I have tried to use the same responses that David Pasco's Review of
        the Rosacea Diet received when he conducted his own poll.

        If you have an idea for a poll, please email:

        brady.barrows@...

        or you may want to select this

        NOMAIL to suspend group email temporarily
        or
        DIGEST to receive fewer emails

        click near top right corner, 'Edit my Membership'

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/