Re: [rosacea-diet-users-support-group] Drinking water

  • Able Removal Service
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
      I drink only bottled spring water. I'm not sure how drinking tap water affects rosacea but I know there are many toxins in
      Chicago tap water so I avoid it for general health reasons. In addition my face gets very dry from all the chlorine in the shower tap water so I have to use a moisturizer with sunblock a lot.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
        Speaking of skin care for rosacea...has anyone here bought any of the products specifically created for rosacea skin at rosaceacare.com? It's wonderful. My favorite is the serum - it actually gets rid of the spider veins and reduces the redness over all. I love all of their products! Just a suggestion!

        This is the link..... http://rosaceacare.com/index.html

        Jo Ann

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
          Rosacea Care also has a couple of sun blocks with excellent levels of protection...even comes slightly tinted if you want some coverage of redness...

          Jo Ann