Zhongzhou Medical Ointment

  • Brady Barrows
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have ordered more Zhongzhou Medical Ointment
      from demodexsolutions.com since the order I placed
      with the other online source still hasn't arrived. I am
      no longer ordering from anyone else except
      demodexsolutions.com since this company seems
      to be more reliable and has an excellent shipping
      and customer feedback record.

      I used up a jar of the z cream from demodexsolutions.com
      in two weeks, applying it both in the morning and
      just before bed. I used just a light application in the
      am and a heavy one at night. In two weeks my rosacea
      completely cleared up and I have not applied the
      z cream since October 14 (over two weeks) and my face
      is still clear of rosacea.

      I still am on my Rosacea Diet and estimate I eat probably
      between 100 to 150 grams of carbohydrate a day. For
      the last month I have been eating approximately a whole
      papaya a day. You might want to take this into consideration
      since that is the only other factor that has changed since
      using the z cream.

      I am officially endorsing demodexsolutions.com over any
      other online source for the Zhongzhou Medical Ointment.
      And at this point I am not making one dime off of this
      company but have applied for an affiliate relationship since
      I am so confident of this product.

      My diary on this can be read at the following url >

      http://rosacea-diet.com/html/diary3.html

      Brady Barrows
      group owner
    • Beverly
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
        --- In rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com, "Brady
        Barrows" <bradybarrows@h...> wrote:

        > In two weeks my rosacea completely cleared up and I have not
        > applied the z cream since October 14 (over two weeks) and my face
        > is still clear of rosacea.

        Hi Brady,

        I tried the Rosacea Diet about a year ago and had wonderful results
        while I was on the initial strict 30 days. Since then I have played
        with different amounts of carbs and have managed to keep the
        breakouts at bay. (hooray!) However, I still have problems with the
        tiny veins and capillaries that I've been told are also Rosacea
        related. My questions are ... do you have these dominant tiny veins
        and capillaries as well? If so, does the z cream help to diminish or
        even eventually do away with them? I am so thankful that the big,
        bad breakouts are a thing of the past for me, that I even hesitate to
        hope for anything that will help with this, but I figured, nothing
        ventured, nothing gained.

        Thanks for sharing what you have learned as you have struggled with
        Rosacea and for providing the rest of us a place to share our
        struggles and successes as well.

        Bev
      • Suzanna Edgar
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
          Brady,
          What is this Z cream? Sorry if I am coming in late to this - has it
          helped with broken capillaries?
          Suz

          > In two weeks my rosacea completely cleared up and I have not
          > applied the z cream since October 14 (over two weeks) and my face
          > is still clear of rosacea.

          Hi Brady,

          I tried the Rosacea Diet about a year ago and had wonderful results
          while I was on the initial strict 30 days. Since then I have played
          with different amounts of carbs and have managed to keep the
          breakouts at bay. (hooray!) However, I still have problems with the
          tiny veins and capillaries that I've been told are also Rosacea
          related. My questions are ... do you have these dominant tiny veins
          and capillaries as well? If so, does the z cream help to diminish or
          even eventually do away with them? I am so thankful that the big,
          bad breakouts are a thing of the past for me, that I even hesitate to
          hope for anything that will help with this, but I figured, nothing
          ventured, nothing gained.

          Thanks for sharing what you have learned as you have struggled with
          Rosacea and for providing the rest of us a place to share our
          struggles and successes as well.

          Bev

          PLEASE DO NOT send a message to the group to
          unsubscribe or change your email settings for the
          group.

          to temporarily suspend email go to this url >
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-
          diet-users-support-group
          click on 'Edit My Membrship'
          near top right corner
          and then select either NO EMAIL
          or another alternative is DIGEST
          which is ONE EMAIL from the group!
          ght corner
          and then select either NO EMAIL
          or another alternative is DIGEST
          which is ONE EMAIL from the group!

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Brady Barrows
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
            Suz,

            You can read about the Z cream at this url >

            http://www.rosacea-diet.com/html/demodex.html

            There is a link near the top of this page to click on
            but I suggest you read the entire editorial. Also
            you can read about the Z cream at this url >

            http://www.rosacea-diet.com/html/diary3.html

            Basically in a nut shell I tried a jar of it for two
            weeks and it cleared my rosacea. I haven't had
            any for nineteen days and my rosacea is still clear.
            I believe in this so much now that I have ordered
            more and applied for an affiliate relationship with
            demodexsolutions.com.

            This may not help all rosaceans but for $43 you
            can try it out and see if it works for you.

            Brady Barrows
            group owner

            --- In rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com, "Suzanna Edgar"

          • Brady Barrows
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
              Suz,

              As to broken capillaries I have no idea if
              it will help.

              Brady

              <sedgar@s...> wrote:
              > Brady,
              > What is this Z cream? Sorry if I am coming in late to this - has it
              > helped with broken capillaries?
              > Suz

            • Brady Barrows
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
                Bev,

                I read your note below after I commented
                on broken capillaries with Suz and I really
                don't know if it will help broken capillaries
                but I have them still, but nevertheless, my
                face is about as clear as I can get it with the
                Z cream. I don't think you will be upset if
                you spend the $43 for a jar and see for
                yourself since it just may help your broken
                capillaries some but the benefits of the
                Z cream for rosacea will far outweigh the
                expense. It is possible that this Z cream may
                not help all rosaceans and only time will
                tell about that, but I am convinced enough
                that I ordered more jars.

                Brady

                --- In rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com, "Beverly" <b.kosco@c...>
                wrote:

                > --- In rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com, "Brady
                > Barrows" <bradybarrows@h...> wrote:
                >
                > > In two weeks my rosacea completely cleared up and I have not
                > > applied the z cream since October 14 (over two weeks) and my face
                > > is still clear of rosacea.
                >
                > Hi Brady,
                >
                > I tried the Rosacea Diet about a year ago and had wonderful results
                > while I was on the initial strict 30 days. Since then I have played
                > with different amounts of carbs and have managed to keep the
                > breakouts at bay. (hooray!) However, I still have problems with the
                > tiny veins and capillaries that I've been told are also Rosacea
                > related. My questions are ... do you have these dominant tiny veins
                > and capillaries as well? If so, does the z cream help to diminish or
                > even eventually do away with them? I am so thankful that the big,
                > bad breakouts are a thing of the past for me, that I even hesitate to
                > hope for anything that will help with this, but I figured, nothing
                > ventured, nothing gained.
                >
                > Thanks for sharing what you have learned as you have struggled with
                > Rosacea and for providing the rest of us a place to share our
                > struggles and successes as well.
                >
                > Bev
              • Brady Barrows
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
                  Suz,

                  I should add this url for the latest comment
                  I have made on the Z cream >

                  Brady

                  <sedgar@s...> wrote:
                  > Brady,
                  > What is this Z cream? Sorry if I am coming in late to this - has it
                  > helped with broken capillaries?
                  > Suz

                • Brady Barrows
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
                    Bev,

                    you may want to read this post by Pam at
                    this url about spider veins and redness >

                    wrote:

                    > --- In rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com, "Brady
                    > Barrows" <bradybarrows@h...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > In two weeks my rosacea completely cleared up and I have not
                    > > applied the z cream since October 14 (over two weeks) and my face
                    > > is still clear of rosacea.
                    >
                    > Hi Brady,
                    >
                    > I tried the Rosacea Diet about a year ago and had wonderful results
                    > while I was on the initial strict 30 days. Since then I have played
                    > with different amounts of carbs and have managed to keep the
                    > breakouts at bay. (hooray!) However, I still have problems with the
                    > tiny veins and capillaries that I've been told are also Rosacea
                    > related. My questions are ... do you have these dominant tiny veins
                    > and capillaries as well? If so, does the z cream help to diminish or
                    > even eventually do away with them? I am so thankful that the big,
                    > bad breakouts are a thing of the past for me, that I even hesitate to
                    > hope for anything that will help with this, but I figured, nothing
                    > ventured, nothing gained.
                    >
                    > Thanks for sharing what you have learned as you have struggled with
                    > Rosacea and for providing the rest of us a place to share our
                    > struggles and successes as well.
                    >
                    > Bev
                  • Suzanna Edgar
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004
                      Brady,
                      Are you sticking to your diet in addition to the cream? What exactly
                      did the Z cream help with? Was your face breaking out a lot in general?
                      suz

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004
                        Suz,
                        Ever since I moved I have had flareups
                        of my rosacea. Moving is such a stress.
                        New everything causes too much. Anyway,
                        I have been on my Rosacea Diet sort of,
                        about 100 to 150 grams of carbohydrate a
                        day. As I said in another email, I have
                        been eating a papaya every day for a month.
                        About twenty days ago I completed two weeks
                        of the Zhongzhou cream. My rosacea cleared
                        up. It has been twenty days and no rosacea
                        and Zhongzhou cream. I ordered more. It is
                        coming from Hong Kong from demodexsolutions.com.
                        My diary tells all >

                        http://www.rosacea-diet.com/html/diary3.html

                        I hae no diea if the Z cream cures rosacea
                        and I don't know if it will help other rosaceans
                        but there have been reports that it does and
                        some say it doesn't help. All I know is that
                        it helped me and I am sharing this with
                        every rosacean in this group and at rosaceans
                        yahoo group. Time will tell if the Z cream has
                        merit for rosaceans since many are trying it
                        now.

                        Brady

                        Edgar" <sedgar@s...> wrote:
                        > Brady,
                        > Are you sticking to your diet in addition to the cream? What
                        exactly
                        > did the Z cream help with? Was your face breaking out a lot in
                        general?
                        > suz

                      • Brady Barrows
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 10, 2005
                          Suz,
                          I have written an editorial about demodex mites and rosacea at this
                          url >

                          http://www.rosacea-diet.com/html/demodex.html

                          I started to use the Zhongzhou Medical Ointment on October 1, 2004
                          and have noted my experience in a diary at this url >

                          http://rosacea-diet.com/html/diary3.html

                          After about two weeks using this cream I was convinced that this
                          cream works. I have not used any other cream or moistuerizer. Some
                          have said the cream dries out their complexion and use a moistuerizer
                          in the day time. The cream does not blend in very well so I only use
                          it at night and wash it off in the morning with the Acarid Soap which
                          is supposed to kill the mites as well. My face is oily so I don't
                          need a moistuerizer during the day. I just shave and wash with the
                          Acarid Soap and that's it for me. Dr. Zhongzhou who invented the
                          cream and the history of his pharmaceutical company and how he
                          developed the cream is discussed at www.demodexsolutions.com

                          I am still using the cream and highly recommend it. When applied it
                          feels like menthol all over your face and makes my eyes tear. So I
                          just put it on just before bed and close my eyes and go to sleep. My
                          face is pretty much clear now. When I go off my diet I still get
                          pustules or rosacea flares, so I am still doing my Rosacea Diet. The
                          cream obviously doesn't cure rosacea since I have now been using it
                          for over three months, but it is the best topical for rosacea I have
                          ever used. I have applied for an affiliate relationship with
                          www.demodexsolutions.com but so far that is slow in coming. You can
                          order one jar but the shipping is expensive. Three jars and the
                          shipping is the same. I think the Acarid Soap is worth it. I tried
                          the X cream but it made my face turn redder so I think I am too
                          sensitive to the X cream which is another product of
                          www.demodexsolutions.com

                          There are posts at the rosaceans yahoo group from users of the Z
                          cream as well.

                          Brady