File - POLL Questions & Database Categories

  • rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogr
    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 1, 2004
      web site listed below.

      This is a reminder to the group that there are continuing polls being
      conducted for the Rosacea Diet Users Support Group that ask
      the questions:

      Has the Rosacea Diet � helped control your rosacea?
      Are you a meat eater or a vegetarian?
      Besides the Rosacea Diet, What other treatment(s) do you use?
      Have you found that sugar substitutes trigger your rosacea?

      You may have already voted, but please check to see if your votes
      are registered or see the current results of the polls. This helps all
      of us!

      The poll results or voting can be obtained by logging into:

      Click on each Question Poll and then vote if you haven't already voted
      or you may see the current results.

      I have tried to use the same responses that David Pasco's Review of
      the Rosacea Diet received when he conducted his own poll on
      Rosacea Diet users. Pascoe only received four results. There is
      enough evidence from this poll that the Rosacea Diet works.

      Reading the results of the polls is very interesting so I hope you
      enjoy this yahoo group feature.

      Thanks!

      If you have an idea for a poll, please email:

      Please Note:
      Do not reply to this message. You cannot
      enter database information by email.

      A DATABASE is provided by yahoo groups
      that the Rosacea Diet User Support Group
      can use. Please read below:

      The most popular database the group enjoys is the FAVORITE RECIPE
      It is easy and I think you will like how yahoo's database works.
      This is how you do it:
      go to this url:

      in the right frame click on the RECIPES folder

      you will now see the recipe database, and if you post one, your recipe
      may inspire others in the group to post their favorite one and it will grow!

      In the right frame, near the top, click on 'ADD RECORD' and post your recipe!

      Just think, if every member of the group posted just one each, what a source
      of recipes that will help us stay on the Rosacea Diet!

      A database of Rosacea Diet Humor has been established
      for your enjoyment and hopefully you can add your own
      humor. For inspiration, read GT's Rosacea Diet Humor
      in the FILES section on the group site at this url >

      We all need to laugh.

      There are other DATABASE questions you can enjoy.

      Hope you enjoy using this feature, which is really a blessing for our support
      group.

      Brady Barrows
      group owner
    • rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com
      Message 130 of 130 , Apr 1 2:31 AM
        web site listed below.

        This is a reminder to the group that there are continuing polls being
        conducted for the Rosacea Diet Users Support Group that ask
        the questions:

        Should we be able hide individual email addresses from the group?