Re: My experience with...

  • mhpro2er
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2004
      Debbie, which Dr. do you go to for the IPL Treatments?.....
      THANKS!

      --- In rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogroups.com, Debbie

    • Debbie Freeberg-Renwick
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 2, 2004
        The clinic name is Tomarrow's Health in DesMoines
        Iowa. Dr Hill is a plastic surgeon. Dr Hill studied
        with Dr Bitter Jr and taught Trudy Bitter's
        techniques. Trudy, who is a nurse, does my treatments.
        Their toll free number is: 800-588-6223. I initially
        bought a package of 10 treatments which ended up
        costing me $250. a treatment, which is a really good
        price. It ended up being the closest place to me. If
        you call and want to speak with someone, Trudy is the
        one to ask questions of. Best of luck. Debbie

      • collageartist45
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 3, 2004
          Hi Debbie,
          Just wanted to say I send you many positive wishes for success with
          your skin treatments. You have been always very generous with sharing
          your wealth of information on healing with the members of this email
          list. I hope all goes well for you, and wish you good
          fortune.......Giovanna (still keeping up on the list!)

        • Debbie Freeberg-Renwick
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 3, 2004
            Thanks so much Giovanna. I am gathering as many good
            wishes as I can! I was suppose to go today for a
            treatment, but we had a winter storm yesterday
            complete with freezing rain so I am rescheduling. As
            it turned out they hadn't gotten in the new head for
            the laser and had forgotten to tell me, so guess I was
            saved a day's driving for nothing. I will keep you all
            informed as to how it goes. I wonder how many of us
            have had a lack of results for the possible need of a
            new light bulb? Will see. More later. thanks again.
            Deb