File - Recipes in DATABASE

  • rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogr
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 1, 2002
      This request is a reminder to ask the group if they could come up with
      their favorite recipe to post on the rosacea diet users support group site. I have begun the
      first one and will add more. It is easy and I think you will like how
      yahoo's database works. This is how you do it:
      go to this url:

      in the right frame click on the RECIPES folder

      you will now see the recipe database, and if you post one, your recipe
      may inspire others in the group to post their favorite one and it will grow!

      In the right frame, near the top, click on 'ADD RECORD' and post your recipe!

      Just think, if every member of the group posted just one each, what a source
      of recipes that will help us stay on the Rosacea Diet!

      Hope you enjoy using this feature, which is really a blessing for our support
      group.

      Brady Barrows
    • rosacea-diet-users-support-group@yahoogr
      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 1, 2003
        Please Note:
        Do not reply to this message. You cannot
        enter database information by email.

        A DATABASE is provided by yahoo groups
        that the Rosacea Diet User Support Group
        can use. Please read below:

        The most popular database the group enjoys is the FAVORITE RECIPE
        It is easy and I think you will like how yahoo's database works.
        This is how you do it:
        go to this url:

        in the right frame click on the RECIPES folder

        you will now see the recipe database, and if you post one, your recipe
        may inspire others in the group to post their favorite one and it will grow!

        In the right frame, near the top, click on 'ADD RECORD' and post your recipe!

        Just think, if every member of the group posted just one each, what a source
        of recipes that will help us stay on the Rosacea Diet!

        A database of Rosacea Diet Humor has been established
        for your enjoyment and hopefully you can add your own
        humor. For inspiration, read GT's Rosacea Diet Humor
        in the FILES section on the group site at this url >

        We all need to laugh.

        There are other DATABASE questions you can enjoy.