This group exists to raise awareness, concerning a new powerful treatment and cure for rosacea.
By God's grace, I was led to discover this cure for my rosacea, and I am trying to communicate this
to every single rosacean sufferer, and overcome the natural skepticism involved, since no cure has ever
existed for rosacea until now.
DMSO is Dimethyl Sulfoxide.
Fluconazole is the generic name for Diflucan, the same drug.
1) We will work to unite everyone possible, in demanding that the topically applied (DMSO + fluconazole) mixture,
called [FLUCONAZOLE 1% SOLUTION], and the newer, more effective [FLUCONAZOLE 10% SOLUTION],
be made easily available for the treatment of rosacea. These meds are absolutely benign, TOPICAL LIQUID
treatments, which are created ONLY by COMPOUNDING PHARMACISTS.
The 1% med has been prescribed for nail fungus since 1998.
IN OCT. 2003, THE 1% MED WAS FIRST PRESCRIBED, AND
IN APRIL 2004, THE 10% MED WAS FIRST PRESCRIBED,
FOR ROSACEA, BY REPUTABLE USA DOCTORS.
2) We will post any evidence for this claim. For example, the following quote is from a Jan. 2003 article,
covering formerly impossible-to-diagnose fungal-causes for inflammation, at URL:
"Researchers at the Mayo Clinic achieved a breakthrough in 1999; they found that some inflammation was
caused by an immune response to fungi…"
For your convenience, the following message #2 link covers the most basic information, concerning this claim:
Most important, are messages #2, #18, #64, #170, #210, #261, #264, #272, #277, #278, and #282.
Also important, are messages #163, #187 thru #193, #197 thru #207, #263, #283, and #285.
- Skin Conditions
- May 2, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.