Educating Denise, for Jacy,DMSO, (Dimethyl Sulfoxide), and the soiled FDA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:30 AM
      Hi, Jacy,
      In "Dave, et al", I'm afraid there is no "et al". I'm alone in this, except that the Compounding Pharmacist who filled my prescriptions in the last 18 months got to know me, and he has said he definitely finds me completely credible. His website is at:
      compoundedsolutions.com
      Yes, I appreciate any dialogue, so that this treatment/cure is not lost. It is a bit complex, and hard to iron out all the facts. Yesterday, I put "FLUCONAZOLE 1% SOLUTION" into about a dozen search engines, with zero results. Even "DMSO fluconazole" gave only a couple of hits that were not related. Even among Compounding Pharmacists, the formulation of the DMSO fluconazole, (i.e. FLUCONAZOLE 1% SOLUTION), varies some, as stated at:
      "Regular" Pharmacists sometimes may have a real bias against Compounding Pharmacists. I found a URL that talks about the most negative possible criticism of Compounding Pharmacists, at:
      <http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/compounding.html>
      but none of the criticism could be applied to the DMSO, (FLUCONAZOLE 1% SOLUTION), that is prescribed in this case.
      Have just read the message from your friend, Denise. She has not taken the time to read message #18, at:
      which explains some of the points she raises. Denise seems well intentioned, but she is obviously hemmed in by her strict training, and I don't think she understands what we are up against here. I'll be trying to answer her now.
      God Bless in your follow up on this, Jacy.
      Sincerely,
      Dave Fleming

      Jacy <jacy@...> wrote:
      Dave et al,
      You can be assured I will keep you posted on what happens.
      I have a very good friend who is a PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) and she is helping me research a few things also.

      Hugs,
      Jacy