We Will Not Be Moved By The Corrupt USA Medical System

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      For Everyone,
      Just a note, to affirm that this group is very active, even though the prior message posted here was over a year ago. We are fighting horrendous, evil "forces" in this country that seek to make you sick and keep you sick. I pray that God curse all those who are profiting in any way from this travesty of so-called "medical care" in the USA.

      On a more positive note, I also think of this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure compared to the situation that took place in the USA, concerning the "treatment" of stomach ulcers. As I remember, a doctor in Australia discovered that stomach ulcers are caused by an unusual type of bacteria, (CURABLE with antibiotics), but it took over twenty years for doctors in the USA to even begin to accept that reality. OVER TWENTY YEARS!!!
      This rosacea-cure group started in 2003, so perhaps by 2023, the multitude of maladies CURABLE with this (DMSO + fluconazole) CURE will be recognized. Don't give up the ship, and hang in there, baby. I've tried to make sure that this rosacea-cure board has all the info you need. Please fight this corruption in every way you can, starting by curing yourself of so many, many possible disease conditions.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming