SOAKING UP THE TRIUMPH OF THIS MIRACLE CURE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      For Everyone,
      THERE'S A LOT OF NEW, CRUCIAL INFO IN THIS POST. ==> I must say here that you
      must make everything in this [rosacea-cure] post subject to your qualified
      doctor's advice and consent, even though I have cured myself without the advice
      or consent of any doctor whatsoever, except for that one doctor who wrote my
      original prescription to "treat" my nail fungus.) <==
      "Big Pharma", and "Greeder$" in general have fought from day one, to keep this
      (DMSO + fluconazole) cure from being available to, (or even honestly recognized
      by), all the hundreds of millions of people suffering with previously-incurable
      diseases that are now curable with (DMSO + fluconazole). I don't suggest you
      waste even one minute of your time reading it, but one rather long-winded fight
      I had with one of these lying, disinformation-peddling Greeder-agent$, (who I
      called "BAT"), is at:
      So, -- have these misinformation attacks stopped? Oh no, not in the least.
      There are still tens of thousands of "dead-end" URLs on the Internet, attempting
      to bury this [rosacea-cure]-board URL and block anyone from discovering it. I
      hate to say it, but it appears to me that there are also a lot of shady,
      dishonest-looking websites selling DMSO, (which is legally available from honest
      Pharmacists without a Rx). Also, I've noticed that Pfizer is now making PINK,
      OVAL TABLETS of Diflucan/Fluconazole IN THE 100 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg SIZES.
      (They used to make ONLY WHITE CAPSULES OF Diflucan/Fluconzole powder, EXCEPTING
      A TRIANGULAR-SHAPED, 150-mg PINK TABLET SPECIFICALLY MADE AS A ONE-DOSE TABLET
      FOR WOMEN WITH YEAST INFECTIONS.) Obviously, Pfizer made this switch to prevent
      you from buying the capsules and using the contents to make (DMSO +
      fluconazole), since it's probably best to NOT use the TABLETS, with red dye in
      them to be absorbed into your skin. Some capsules seem to be available, (even
      without any prescription), but on the Internet, it all looks so prone to ripping
      you off.

      One thing is positive, concerning the horde of such Internet scams -- it proves
      that there is a great, (and growing?), demand for (DMSO + fluconazole), so the
      Greeder$ are out there trying to steal your money, and trying to prevent your
      getting the proper DMSO and fluconazole you need, to make this med. Then, those
      same Greeder$ can continue to make money from "treating/controlling" the
      diseases that can be cured ONLY by (DMSO + fluconazole). How evil is THAT? --
      If God gave me the means of wiping these God-forsaken Greeder$ off the face of
      the Earth, well, I might not be "Mr. Nice Guy" about it.

      But why am I telling you all this? Well, I got a letter from someone a while
      back who thanked me profusely for the cure they had accomplished with (DMSO +
      fluconazole), of a very serious, lifelong case of rosacea. I've had many such
      letters, but none of them were ever so specific, in their praise of this cure
      AND in how they effected the cure. HOWEVER, I SUSPECT THAT THIS CURE-CLAIM
      MIGHT BE A FAKE, MADE BY AN AGENT OF "Big Pharma" and/or the Greeder$. BUT IT
      MIGHT BE GENUINE -- THIS FELLOW IS JUST THAT SMOOTH, THAT I'M NOT ABSOLUTELY
      SURE, WHETHER HE'S A FAKE OR NOT. At first, I thought I'd put his letter on the
      [rosacea-cure] board, but I'd delete some of what he says. Then, I was inspired
      to write to him just as if he's absolutely genuine and without any hidden agenda
      in his email to me.

      My heart-felt, (very long), comprehensive letter to him is copied below, for
      your benefit, Dear Reader. So whether he's a fake or not, his letter has
      inspired me to put a lot of new information here for the first time, in a
      comprehensive form. I have also copied his letter to me, below, for your
      verdict -- is he 100%-truthful -- or is he a lying, $limy Greeder? One thing is
      certain, YOU MUST TAKE ALL HE SAYS, (EXCEPT HIS PRAISE FOR THIS CURE, OF
      COURSE), WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, AND WITH A VERY SKEPTICAL MINDSET. BE SURE TO
      READ MY LETTER TO HIM FIRST, BECAUSE I CORRECT ANY ATTEMPTS AT MISINFORMATION HE
      SEEMS TO MAKE AT TIMES.

      For example, he implies that the "disease entities" that are cured by (DMSO +
      fluconazole) can be detected by examining your tissue-samples under a microscope
      -- which in my opinion is ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. He says I absolutely claim that
      "fungus is the cause" of diseases cured by this med. That's not true; even
      though it's common sense that fluconazole cures "fungal entities", I've always
      stressed that this cure works, and we don't NEED to know WHY or HOW it works.
      And it is absolutely MISLEADING and UNNECESSARY to think one must "identify
      fungus", since this med automatically diagnoses whether it's "working", by
      whether any "specific changes in the skin" occur when the med is applied. It
      might NOT be "fungus" causing these diseases, and NO ONE "KNOWS" the cause(s).
      Another example, is that he encourages anyone reading his letter to do what he
      claims he did -- grinding up pink tablets to make this med -- AND NO ONE SHOULD
      EVER DO THAT FOR ANY REASON, SINCE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT INGREDIENTS IN THE PINK
      TABLETS, (SUCH AS THE RED DYE), ARE NOT APPROPRIATE TO MAKE THIS MED, (WHICH OF
      COURSE APPEARS TO BE GOD-FORSAKEN PFIZER'S MALEVOLENT INTENT).

      Another example, is that he says he used ONLY (DMSO + fluconazole), WITHOUT the
      Ibuprofen INGREDIENT THAT I HAVE ALWAYS USED. Even though the ibuprofen MIGHT
      not be required for this cure, IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR THIS CURE, AS (DMSO +
      fluconazole + ibuprofen). So be advised that this fellow MIGHT be
      intentionally, methodically, malevolently TRYING TO MISLEAD YOU. Another aspect
      of his letter, is that it tends to make you think that only really BAD cases of
      rosacea should be cured with this med, but in fact, these "disease entities" are
      progressive, so the longer you wait to cure them, the more stealthy damage they
      will do; and this cure does NOT repair that damage, which shows up when this
      cure is effected. (I still have a couple of small purple veins showing on the
      left side of my nose, where I cured the beginning stages of the horrendous
      disease, Rhinophyma.

      And with all of the above dire cautions, I pray that everyone benefits from the
      following information.

      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming --- emails follow, in reverse chronological-order-->

      Dave Fleming wrote:
      Hi, Neil,
      My apologies for the delay in answering you, but I'm spread a bit thin these
      days. It really does my heart good to know you've cured most of your rosacea
      problem. My heartfelt thanks, for letting me know that my perseverance has been
      a blessing to you in this matter.

      But as you know, there can be what I call "remnants" left of the "disease
      entities", which, given many years, may "grow back" to some small degree, so you
      might want to apply the [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 10% fluconazole + 1% ibuprofen]
      every few years, to see if you get any additional curative "reaction". I stated
      this way back on May 8, 2004, in the "Directions For Use Of [DMSO + fluconazole]
      To Treat/Cure Rosacea", AT:
      MY DIRECTIONS AT THAT TIME WERE FAR TOO CONSERVATIVE, since this med should be
      used by the LITER(S), (NOT by the milliliter), using the "Soak Method".

      Right now, I believe there's much more you can do with this curative med, Neil.
      I want to encourage you to "explore", (with your doctor's consent and direction,
      of course), for possible "stealthy infestations" you may have, that are also
      curable with [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 10% fluconazole + 1% ibuprofen]. Even
      though such infestations may not seem to affect you much, in fact, the
      mycotoxins they chronically put into your bloodstream likely do all sorts of
      long-term damage. And this "damage" may even include killing you, with some
      cancer or other cascade-effect-caused disease in the future, as I explained AT:
      FOR (1), (2), (3), AND (5) BELOW, [not for (4)], YOU SHOULD FIRST BRUSH-APPLY
      THIS MED TO DISCOVER WHETHER ANY INFESTATION IS THERE -- WAIT FOR THIS INITIAL
      CURATIVE CYCLE TO COMPLETE, (AT LEAST SEVERAL DAYS). IF YOU DISCOVER
      INFESTATIONS, ONLY THEN SHOULD YOU USE THE "Soak Method" ON THEM, AS EXPLAINED
      BELOW.

      So, this involves using the "Soak Method",
      (1) - on your feet/(legs),
      (2) - on your hands/(arms),
      (3) - on your (scalp & forehead & ears),
      (4) - inside your mouth, and
      (5) - on your (groin, buttocks, and inner thighs).
      These are five areas that lend themselves easily to the "Soak Method", which
      I've done myself. Believe it or not, I "discovered" and cured infestations in
      all those five areas on my own body. You might doubt my belief that "most"
      adults, (shall we say "over 50%"?), do have (usually stealthy) infestations in
      one or all of these five areas, (and on other areas such as the chest, the back,
      and even in the digestive tract), which can be cured ONLY by this (DMSO +
      fluconazole + ibuprofen) med. Furthermore, you may doubt my fervent
      claim/belief that curing all these "previously incurable" infestations will
      likely add decades to our life-span. If my belief is correct, then this would
      be one more reason why this cure is being so methodically, diabolically
      suppressed, since organizations within our USA Federal government have
      motivation(s) to keep the average life-span from becoming longer... Yikes!, what
      an insidiously-dark and evil world the USA "medical community" has become!

      (1) The plastic bag I used on my foot/leg comes on a roll, and is very thin and
      transparent; they're commonly used by hotels/motels in the small trash cans.
      Off the roll and unused, it measures (5-inches by 22-inches), (13-cm by 56-cm).
      It's also possible to use the bags available in grocery stores, that are used to
      hold fruits and vegetables. The idea, is to have a bag that is long enough to
      allow you to brush on med on your leg, which runs down into the "soak" being
      accomplished on your entire foot. I used a very small amount of med, (i.e. ~40
      ml), and I just walked around in flip-flops a whole evening, (~7 hours), with a
      rubber band holding up the bag, just below my knee. This "soak" caused a
      surprising amount of "peeling" skin on my foot for two months, with some
      curative effects even lasting for six months. As I am trying to serve as an
      experimental "guinea pig", I have currently "soak-treated" ONLY my LEFT foot/leg
      and LEFT hand/arm. It is clear to me that the "soak-treatment" has created
      apparently-100% cures, whereas my RIGHT foot/leg and RIGHT hand/arm, (where I
      brush-applied many applications of med, over a period of years), are not as
      completely cured.

      I also used an "upside-down-jar soak on my lower legs. I used a glass jar that
      I bought with capers in it. It has a diameter of (1.1 inches or 3 cm), with a
      height of (5 inches or 12 cm), and it can hold about 100 ml. I would put about
      30 ml of med in it, and hold my leg sideways to apply the jar-mouth, then turn
      my leg so the jar would be upside-down with the med "soaking" the
      "infestation-site" for a minimum of 15 minutes. This completely cured "spots"
      (near my shins) that had been only partially cured by a couple of brush-applied,
      convinced that those "spots/infestations" were caused by mosquito bites I
      received on a cross-country trip I drove, about 35 years ago!

      (2) I also used the "upside-down-jar soak on my arms. But the much more
      extensive cure on my hands and arms was accomplished with the "plastic bag"
      soak, as explained in (1), above. The "soak time" was less, (about 30
      minutes). Also, when I brush-applied the med high up on my arm, I discovered
      about nine small infestations, (each about 4-mm or 0.2-inches in diameter), that
      had obviously been caused by prior hypodermic injections I had received, many
      decades ago. Those infestations were caused because the tip of the (sterile)
      hypodermic needle "pushes" whatever is on your skin into your body, (and it
      evidently begins to grow [extremely slowly] there, in a parasitic mode,
      unaffected by your immune system). Even the "alcohol swab" sometimes used to
      "sterilize" the skin cannot remove/kill whatever "fungal entities" may be on
      your skin, and remember that "fungal entities" are omnipresent. This "soak"
      created very satisfying, curative results, which had never been achieved with
      the literally dozens of brush-applied treatments I had applied to that hand in
      the preceding eight years. Of course, those brush-applied treatments were
      tremendously curative. But if I had been able to have the quantity and strength
      of med, (and the knowledge of the "soak method" of topical application), way
      back in 2001, I'm sure the 100% cure of my hands and arms would have been
      accomplished by 2002 or 2003.

      (3) The plastic bag used for this (scalp & forehead & ears) "soak" must be very
      specifically prepared, to work correctly. The rubber band(s) you use must
      create a very tight seal, to prevent the med from leaking out. Of course, you
      can remove your clothes above the waist, so that if any small amount of leakage
      occurs, the med will simply "treat" your face, neck, and upper-back and chest.
      The bag I used was from a grocery store, (used to hold fruits and vegetables),
      (about 15 inches long). It had printing on it, so I had to be certain to keep
      the ink from contacting the med, (since the DMSO in the med would dissolve the
      ink on the bag). I tried to use a #84 rubber band, (3.5 inch by 0.5 inch), but
      it was just too tight, so I decided to use four #33 rubber bands, (3.5 inch by
      1/8 inch). [NOTE: My head is large, so you might want to choose a rubber-band
      size that is appropriately tight on YOUR head.] These four rubber bands had to
      be carefully "installed" -- I placed them over the open end of the bag, and then
      I turned back the edge of the bag over them about one inch, using two-inch
      lengths of 2-inch-wide Scotch tape to secure the bag-edge to the outside of the
      bag. This had to be done in short increments, (four pieces of tape at 90-degree
      spacing is enough), to accomplish the entire circle of the open-end of the bag,
      and leave some room for expansion, so the tape is not applied continuously.
      This basically, permanently "mounted" the rubber bands at the open end of the
      bag. The med, (about 100 ml for me), is then poured into the bag, and you bend
      forward to put your head upside-down, and you put the bag over your scalp, ears
      and forehead. The rubber band runs along the eyebrows, down under the ears, and
      across the back of the neck. I had to make sure that I had shaved my beard and
      the back of my neck, where the rubber band runs. When you place the bag, you
      have to be certain to "burp" the air out of the bag. This is done while your
      head is still upside-down, and you keep one finger under the rubber band, while
      you gently press the air out of the bag, (be careful to not press so much that
      the med is also expelled). Then, you try to make sure the med "soaks" all the
      skin covered. You can lie down, to "soak" the back of the head and neck. You
      can stand up and lean your head left or right, to get the med on (and even into)
      your ears. It's most important to "soak" the top of the head, where
      brush-applied med runs off and therefore is less effective. So you can use both
      hands, to press the bag on both sides so that the med is forced up to the top of
      the scalp area. The minimum "soak time" I believe to be good, is 30 minutes,
      and even a few hours is fine, in my opinion, (but you must have the consent and
      direction of your doctor, of course).

      (4) The "soak" of the inside of the mouth is quite easy, of course. The only
      problem, is that, (within about 15 minutes), the bitterness of the med causes
      your mouth to fill with saliva. This of course dilutes the med, so it's
      probably best to use med that has zero water-content, with a high percentage of
      fluconazole. So using 5 ml or 10 ml of [100%-DMSO + 25% fluconazole + 1%
      ibuprofen] might be good. Also, I've never done it, but one might repeatedly
      "soak" and spit out, which I believe might deplete the amount of saliva
      available, so that the med would, (after two or more "mouth soaks" within about
      an hour), not be diluted by any saliva at all. Thus, you can "soak" the inside
      of your mouth a long time, (perhaps even two hours or more?).

      It's important to understand, that one does have the option of swallowing this
      med, after the 15 minutes, (or longer), of the "mouth soak". It's prudent, to
      stay within the acceptable dosages for ORAL fluconazole and ORAL DMSO and ORAL
      ibuprofen, IF you decide to swallow the med. So, according to your body weight,
      (and with the consent and direction of your doctor, of course), you could
      prepare the med with the percentages of these three ingredients of the med,
      according to the dosage recommendations found at:
      The mouth "nerve cells" are unusual, in my opinion. Since food can be very
      rough and hard, I believe the inside of the mouth does not have the sensitive
      nerve-cells found on the face and scalp. Therefore, infested areas in your
      mouth and jaw-bone may not have any "stinging sensation", when this med is
      applied. You therefore may think this cure is not needed in your mouth.
      However, remember that all hypodermic injections are highly suspect, and
      dentists habitually give us these pain-killer injections in our mouths,
      throughout our lives. In addition, any and all "breaking of the skin" that
      occurred in our mouths (during past DECADES) is suspect, whether it was caused
      by a dentist's "teeth cleaning" or surgery, or by rough food. Therefore, do not
      hesitate, to "soak" your mouth with this med many times, over a period of months
      and even years, (with the consent and direction of your doctor, of course).

      (5) Another area of great interest and concern is the (groin, buttocks, and
      inner thighs), where I've also "discovered" infestations by applying the med
      with a wide paintbrush, (the kind used by artists, which may cost $10.00, but
      are made with stainless steel and bristles that will last "forever"). Then,
      after discovering the sites of the infestations, (and thereby having partially
      cured them), I, (at a later date), applied the "Soak Method". The "soak method"
      I used on my buttocks consisted of putting about 100 ml of med into a widemouth
      glass-jar that had once held peanut butter. Its diameter is (2.7 inches or 7
      cm), with a height of (5 inches or 12 cm), and it can hold about 400 ml. I
      would simply lie down, (without clothes), turn my body so I could place the jar
      on the infestation-site without spilling the med, then turn my body so the med
      would be in full contact with the skin. I held this "upside-down jar-soak" for
      a minimum of 15 minutes, (on each site treated), and I tried to "soak" it
      longer, but it was a little uncomfortable to hold there. BTW, I placed a
      plastic tarp, (used by house-painters), on my bed, and I did the "soak", (and
      brush-applied med), at night, so I actually would sleep there with the med on
      me, (with the run-off med in a pool under me), rather than wiping or washing it
      off.
      I also used this "widemouth-jar soak-method" on a spot on my chest, (during the
      day, when I did just wipe off the med when I finished the "soak"). For you,
      Neil, I strongly suggest you use the "widemouth-jar soak-method" on the spots
      you mentioned, (on your chest and neck), (with the consent and direction of your
      doctor, of course), and even on areas of your face that can accommodate the
      1.1-inch-diameter jar mentioned in (1), above.

      (5 - TOTAL-IMMERSION SOAK) I've been trying to "invent" some sort of "plastic pants" that would allow one to soak the entire groin and buttocks, which would probably require several liters of [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 10% fluconazole + 1% ibuprofen]. Less med will be needed, if these "pants/shorts" are sewn together to closely fit your shape, but they have to be loose enough to allow the med to "immerse" the area. The minimum soak would be 15 to 30 minutes, but even a few
      hours would be OK in my opinion, (with the advice and consent of your doctor, of course).
      I recently discovered a work-jacket made of "polyurethane-coated cloth". That
      kind of cloth could be sewn together, to create the "pants/shorts" needed, which
      would not leak any of the med, since the polyurethane is "rubbery/flexible", so
      the sewn seams would not leak. Rubber bands will be placed over the lower
      thighs of these "pants/shorts", to keep the med from leaking out so that it
      "soaks" the entire groin-&-buttocks area.
      It may sound gross, but those liters of med could be reused many times; one
      would shower before each "soak", leaving the med relatively "clean" for many
      "soaks", even over a period of weeks or months. I have good reason to believe
      the polyurethane would not react with the DMSO, (but the med would be stored in
      a glass container when not "in use", of course), and using the med with a zero
      water-content would tend to increase the "clean-lifespan" of the med. If you're
      a millionaire, perhaps you might choose to simply throw out the med from each
      "soak".

      Since (DMSO + fluconazole + ibuprofen) is so benign, I believe it's appropriate
      for just about every adult to (prophylactically) treat the above-mentioned
      (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5)-(5-TOTAL-SOAK) areas with brush-applied med, (one-at-a-time,
      in consecutively-spaced-out time-periods, of course, to prevent even minor
      side-effects). In that way, each person will discover whether they find any
      site-specific "reactions" on their skin, which would prove they are curing
      "something" there. Then, the "soak method" would be used on these "reaction
      sites", until the cure is complete.

      I also want to state to you, how mysterious this curative process is to me. I do
      NOT KNOW these "disease entities" are fungal. I do NOT KNOW whether the
      ibuprofen I've ALWAYS included in the med I've used is "necessary". I'm a bit
      like the first caveman who made fire by rubbing two sticks together -- amazed,
      even euphoric -- but with no real "knowledge" of "how it works". But the
      caveman didn't NEED to understand chemistry, to get all the benefits of his
      discovery -- and neither do we, Neil, need to understand HOW this cure works,
      for it to work! Since this med is relatively benign, we can "treat" to
      unerringly self-diagnose, so no doctor's opinion or approval is really needed,
      (since in most of the world, no prescription is needed for fluconazole). As a
      disclaimer, I do of course have to state that no one should follow my advice,
      without the consent and direction of their own qualified doctor.

      So, Neil, our experience is just that, "experiential PROOF". Deceptive, pompous
      white-coat$ like to sneer and call it "anecdotal", because they know "anecdotal"
      is defined in the dictionary as --- "unproven". But "experiential/anecdotal
      proof" is all YOU and I have, and I have a feeling that, like me, you KNOW this
      cure is PROVEN BEYOND ANY AND ALL DOUBT.

      The following (6)-(7)-(8) uses of [(10% WATER/90% DMSO) + FLUCONAZOLE +
      IBUPROFEN] are aggressive enough that they are much more likely to require the
      advice and consent of a qualified doctor. Although I have extensive experience
      with (6), I have not yet accomplished (7) or (8), in any comprehensive sense.
      My failure to accomplish (7) & (8), [and even to complete (6)], has been caused
      by the corrupt, profit-driven USA "Medical $ystem", which has prevented me from
      getting the amount of med I require, as well as refusing me the advice and
      consent of ANY qualified doctor to accomplish these comprehensive, more
      aggressive cure-strategies.

      (6) THE INSIDE-NOSE SOAK
      The cures I've presented on the [rosacea-cure] board were cures that I've
      actually completed, but I'm finally making an exception here, because it's clear
      to me that the 100%-cure of this "nose/sinus infestation" is now in clear sight
      for me. First, I will try to explain WHY the infestation inside my nose has not
      been completely cured yet, (in 2011), for a variety of reasons.
      From 2001 thru 2004, I was completely ignorant about how benign this med is, AND
      I WAS PREVENTED BY USA DOCTORS FROM OBTAINING THIS MED IN LARGER THAN
      15-MILLILITER PRESCRIPTIONS. That same corrupt USA "Medical $ystem" is STILL
      preventing people from getting this med by the inexpensive liter(s), as they
      should.
      So I was forced to struggle along, using just Q-tips saturated with the med,
      inserted into each nostril as far as possible, as I stated AT:
      But my forced-goal, (pragmatically speaking), was centered on getting rid of the
      deadly SLEEP APNEA that was a product of the mucus formed by this "infestation"
      inside my nose and high-up sinuses. Since my "Q-tip treatment" actually "dried
      up" the nose/sinus infestation to a great degree, I got rid of the
      (actually-quite-deadly) SLEEP APNEA. But the 100%-cure eluded me, because the
      pain of applying this med inside my nose made me avoid this treatment/cure
      there, so I've reluctantly accepted the incomplete cure, (from 2001 thru 2011).
      When I finally got hold of a larger volume of med, I was still apprehensive,
      (due to my ignorance), about filling my nostrils with this med, since it was
      VERY painful. IF A DOCTOR HAD BEEN HELPING ME, THEN PERHAPS 1%-LIDOCAINE COULD
      HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE MED, WHICH MIGHT HAVE LESSENED THE PAIN. But no such
      luck.
      By 2006, I was angry enough at this "nose infestation", that I laid down on my
      back with my head hanging back over the edge of the bed, and I used a ten-ml
      syringe, (available at any drugstore), to squirt just 3 to 5 milliliters of med
      into my nose. IT STUNG LIKE A YOU-KNOW-WHAT! But the cure-effect was very good
      and long-lasting, (against SLEEP APNEA), even if I could withstand the pain for
      just a few minutes of "soaking". However, the pain of this "treatment" created
      a MAJOR AVERSION in my mind, to repeating the "treatment" as I knew I should,
      for a 100%-cure.
      I have not recorded my "treatments" reliably, but in my memory, I've only
      repeated this "INSIDE-NOSE SOAK" just a few times, from 2006 thru 2011. BUT I'VE
      GOTTEN MUCH BETTER AT IT. I remember filling my nose with distilled water, to
      measure exactly what the volume was. It was 20 ml. But even squirting in just
      10 ml of med, meant that my nose would overflow, because so much mucus would be
      induced.
      Then, I perfected the means of sealing both nostrils with the med inside the
      nose, breathing just thru my mouth, so that I could walk around and entertain
      myself, accomplishing even a full hour or longer of this "INSIDE-NOSE SOAK". I
      always swallowed the med, but you can snort it out, if you like.
      ONE MAIN KEY, WAS THAT I LEARNED THAT IT WAS NOT SO HARD TO VOLUNTARILY KEEP THE
      "GATE" (FROM MY NOSE TO MY THROAT) CLOSED, BREATHING JUST THRU THE MOUTH. THE
      FINAL KEY, WAS THAT I LEARNED HOW TO RELIABLY SEAL THE NOSTRILS. Believe me,
      this took a LOT of searching and trials, but I finally discovered an easy,
      effective, simple way. I used the earplugs, (made to deaden noise), that are
      made of a very special foam, (available NOWHERE else), which slowly expands back
      to its original shape, when you squeeze/compress it, (it takes about 90 seconds
      to fully expand, very firmly). But you can't use the BARREL-SHAPED earplugs.
      You have to use the CONE-SHAPED earplugs, which are round on the small end, and
      flat on the large end. Then, you use the number of these earplugs that work, to
      seal each of your nostrils. (My nostrils are not the same size, so I use five
      on one side, and four on the smaller nostril.)
      You must insert the FLAT ENDS of the earplugs into your nose, which means they
      "LOCK" into your nostril and seal it very firmly, and will only come out if you
      pull them out. Oh, and a most important key, is that you encase each set of
      earplugs with a piece of "PLASTIC WRAP", (the kind commonly used in the
      kitchen), both to hold them together, and to prevent the earplugs from absorbing
      the med. You twist the plastic wrap together over the (small, round ends) of
      the earplugs, and a little bit of tape can hold the twisted plastic-wrap
      together; but don't make it too tight, because air has to be able to pass in and
      out, so that the earplugs compress and expand easily.
      Before the "inside-nose soak", I take a long shower and clean out my nose with
      plain soap, (e.g. Ivory-bar-soap), and water, using my pinky finger to remove
      the (dry) scabs that are on both sides of the septum cartilage. Without this
      treatment/cure, those "scabs" would be very large and spongy, blocking breathing
      and causing SLEEP APNEA, but these "scabs" are very thin and dry for long
      periods of time after each "inside-nose soak".

      BTW, one reason I've not reported this "inside-nose soak" much, IS THAT I'VE
      FELT THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE THIS SAME INFESTATION I'VE GOT, because I
      believe this "infestation" was possibly caused by a dentist who did a root-canal
      on an upper front tooth in my teens. THEREFORE, decades later, pus came from my
      gum there, and barbarian dentists, (not knowing about this [DMSO + fluconazole]
      cure), surgically removed the upper root-tip of the tooth that had the
      root-canal in my teens. This TEMPORARILY "TREATED" the problem, but ensured
      that dentists would make a lot more money from me later, since surgery could
      only "remove" the part of the infestation that was visible. I believe the
      infestation at the top of my tooth grew (VERY slowly), over a period of decades,
      up into my nose, and manifested not only as beginning stages of RHINOPHYMA, (AND
      ROSACEA), but also as SINUS INFESTATION.

      [EDITOR'S EXTRANEOUS NOTE: Of course, the SINUS INFESTATION might have been
      contracted when I went swimming, (circa 1995), in an indoor, olympic-sized
      swimming pool that was available only to military personnel on Yongsan base in
      Seoul, South Korea. I've even entertained the possibility that North-Korean
      sleeper-spies placed UNDETECTABLE DISEASE-SPORES in the pool-water, or that
      tap-water in S. Korea is just naturally diseased, (with spores that are
      unaffected by pool-chlorine). I remember a public notice at Osan Air-Force base
      that explained matter-of-factly that the "fuzzy yellow stuff" in the tap water
      "has no harmful effects". Riiiight! Osan AB had no swimming pool, and needless
      to say, I did not drink the tap-water there or anywhere in Korea. During my
      first two weeks in Korea, I had become violently ill for 24 hours, (TWO times!),
      by drinking crystal-clear, good-tasting tap-water, which I FINALLY identified as
      the disease-source.]

      (7) WHOLE-BODY ORAL, (i.e. ingesting/drinking) ADMINISTRATIONS OF [(10%
      WATER/90% DMSO) + X-% FLUCONAZOLE + Y-% IBUPROFEN] ARE QUITE INTRIGUING. I have
      always swallowed the small amounts of med I used in "soaking" the inside of my
      mouth and/or the inside of my nose. I did this because I believe in the safety
      and the whole-body curative-powers of this med, and because I simply didn't want
      to "waste" any of the med which was so dearly obtained with such great
      difficulty. But a whole-hearted ORAL/ingesting/drinking administration of this
      med is a much greater undertaking, which I've not yet been able to accomplish.
      For one thing, I would be administering amounts of DMSO, fluconazole, and
      ibuprofen which actually approach the accepted dosage-amount
      ORAL/ingesting/drinking usages of these drugs, as stated at:
      This would mean that I would be much more comfortable if there were even ONE
      doctor willing to oversee this, and advise me as to possible monitoring methods
      that might prevent any over-dosing on my part. For another thing, I'm not sure
      I really NEED this whole-body, quite-substantial administration of this med.
      But let's posit that these "disease entities" have penetrated the bones of my
      face and scalp, and/or have penetrated the bones of my hands and/or feet, ETC.
      THEN, WE MIGHT DECIDE THAT I NEED THIS LARGER AMOUNT OF INGESTED MED.

      Let's assume that the med I've applied topically was not enough, or was
      unnecessarily time-consuming, or was simply not as efficient and effective as a
      whole-body, ORAL/ingesting/drinking administration would be. How might this med
      best be administered? Well, since there is a cycle required, of med-application
      and then waiting for the immune-system action, we would need to alter the timing
      of the med INGESTING/DRINKING. A typical antibiotic-course, is to take the
      antibiotic a couple of times a day, for ten days. (Since people tend to stop
      taking the antibiotic as soon as their symptoms improve, doctors will sternly
      entreat you to not stop taking the antibiotic until you've taken the full
      ten-day Rx, because stopping it tends to allow super-strains of bugs to
      proliferate because they were partially-immune to the antibiotic.) NONE OF THAT
      APPLIES TO THIS [(10% WATER/90% DMSO) + X-% FLUCONAZOLE + Y-% IBUPROFEN] med,
      because the "disease entities" are not single-celled organisms, but appear to be
      complex, with coherent hyphae-networks, and central root-formations. THEREFORE,
      THESE "DISEASE ENTITIES" ARE NO MORE ABLE TO BECOME IMMUNE TO THIS MED, THAN THE
      EARTH CAN BECOME IMMUNE TO BEING STRUCK BY METEORS. So, an acceptable dosage
      for ORALLY-administered fluconazole is, (for a 150 Lb person), 400mg per day for
      two weeks. My suggestion, would be to spread this dosage out in time, (making
      it even safer), by administering this [(10% water/90% DMSO) + X-% fluconazole +
      Y-% ibuprofen] med in a once-per-week dosage for 14 weeks, with each dose
      containing perhaps just 15ml of DMSO, 400mg of fluconazole, and perhaps just
      200mg of ibuprofen. So each dose would be, (for a 150 Lb person):
      1.5 ml of water + 13.5 ml of DMSO = 15 ml of (10% water/90% DMSO)
      Adding the two drugs, the med for each day's INGESTING/DRINKING would be:
      15 ml of [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 2.6-% fluconazole + 1.2-% ibuprofen]
      800 mg of fluconazole per day for two weeks is also an acceptable dosage, so
      that med for each day's INGESTING/DRINKING would be:
      15 ml of [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 5.3-% fluconazole + 1.2-% ibuprofen]
      It would also be acceptable, (although perhaps overkill), to take either of the
      above dosages once a day for 14 days OR LONGER. In any case, you get the idea;
      using your body weight and the dosages you decide on, you would create this med
      for ORAL/ingesting/drinking administrations.

      (8) IT WOULD ALSO BE QUITE INTRIGUING TO USE [(10% WATER/90% DMSO) + X-%
      FLUCONAZOLE + Y-% IBUPROFEN], CONCURRENTLY, AS BOTH WHOLE-BODY-ORAL, AND AS
      TOPICALLY-APPLIED, (i.e. BRUSH-APPLIED AND/OR SOAK APPLICATIONS). In this
      scenario, you would combine topical applications of this med, with whole-body
      ORAL/ingested administrations as explained in (7), above. It makes sense to do
      this, because these "disease infestations" may have grown into places, (such as
      bone and sinuses), which MIGHT be impossible for topical-applications alone to
      fully cure. Likewise and inversely, topical applications would reach and cure
      the part of the disease entities that are in the outer layer of (dead) skin and
      in the nails, which are untouched by the bloodstream containing any whole-body
      ORAL/ingesting/drinking administrations of med.

      Referring back to your letter, Neil, you state that you were able to see
      "hyphae" and "spores" under a microscope, but within my sparse knowledge of this
      field, I've believed it's impossible to actually "prove", (even with perfect
      photos), what you saw were "hyphae" and "spores". I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE
      YOUR SENDING ME SPECIFIC INFO DESCRIBING YOUR "RESEARCH" ON THIS. For example,
      what magnification did you use, and how did you collect and prepare your "tissue
      samples"?
      My belief, has been that the "human tissue" has to be specially prepared with
      wax, and then "sliced" into extremely thin, microscopic sections, and I've
      believed that that process is simply too crude and imprecise to RELIABLY
      "capture" or "preserve" the incredibly delicate, minute, and nondescript
      "hyphae" and "spores".

      In any case, it's most important to me that you understand that ABSOLUTELY NO
      NEED EXISTS for suffering patients to "see" such "hyphae" and "spores", to cure
      themselves with this med. This cure is UNERRINGLY SELF-DIAGNOSTIC, since ANY
      curable infestations, (fungal or otherwise), are REVEALED by whatever
      site-specific "reactions" occur, upon topical application of (DMSO + fluconazole
      + ibuprofen). If no "reactions" occur, no harm, no foul, since this med is so
      much more benign than the deceptive white-coat$ would have us believe.

      It's very obvious that NO ONE should do what you did, (i.e. the PINK fluconazole
      pills/TABLETS should NOT be used). No one really needs to have the RED DYE in
      those pills/TABLETS being carried into their skin/face by the DMSO, (with some
      even carried into the bloodstream). I must admit, that the first two
      prescriptions I used, (on my face), were indeed pink, (meaning that the
      pharmacist was using the pink fluconazole tablets), and I'm unaware of any harm
      done to me -- BUT I'm a caucasian with freckles who looks A LITTLE BIT like
      Saint Nicholas, (i.e. Santa Claus), in the "Twas the Night before Christmas
      Poem", which reads, "His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!". ONLY
      the left side of my nose, (the diseased side), turned bright red when I first
      applied this med, but within a few months, my nose looked normal, and still
      does. But my cheeks and forehead are naturally pink, which can confuse this
      issue, of whether any stray molecules of the RED DYE in those first 30 ml of med
      I used ended up (permanently) in my face.

      So, it just seems like a particularly bad idea to me, given how easy it is to
      simply use the fluconazole in the white capsules, or even much better, find a
      pharmacist that uses the pure fluconazole powder with zero excipients. To be
      most economical, the pharmacist, (OR VETERINARIAN!!!), must order this pure
      fluconazole by the kilogram, (from Spectrum, Inc, or PCCA, Inc), so some of the
      southern and midwestern states where a lot of cattle and other animals are
      treated with fluconazole, are more likely to have pharmacists, (AND
      VETERINARIANS!!!), who can sell us this (DMSO + fluconazole + ibuprofen) med at
      the best price.

      I've learned it is simplest and best to order the Rx with ZERO WATER-CONTENT,
      and no ibuprofen. A Rx of (100%-DMSO + 50% fluconazole) will have no chance of
      "spoilage", (even for many years at room temperature in a glass container),
      WITHOUT THE WATER CONTENT. Even better, find a way to buy a kilogram of the
      pure fluconazole powder, (which has zero excipients), (it used to cost about
      $700.00), and then dissolve it in 100%-DMSO, (WITH ZERO WATER-CONTENT), that you
      buy from a pharmacist, at about 500 mg of fluconazole per ml, (no more than
      about 630 mg/ml will dissolve in 100%-DMSO).

      A kilogram of fluconazole may serve your curative needs even for many years, BUT
      the fluconazole POWDER might "spoil", so you need to make a "source-batch" of
      TWO LITERS, (i.e. 500 grams of fluconazole per liter), of (100%-DMSO + 50%
      fluconazole), and keep it in glass, in a dark place at room temperature, where
      it will have a virtually unlimited shelf-life, in my opinion. You can then
      create "batches" of the med by adding whatever amounts of water, (USE ONLY
      STEAM-DISTILLED WATER), DMSO, and ibuprofen you like, to the amount of
      "source-batch" (100%-DMSO + 50% fluconazole) appropriate for the dosage you
      want. Some SO-CALLED "distilled" water is not steam-distilled, but rather is
      "treated" by passing it through an osmotic membrane, (or some such nonsense);
      ONLY STEAM-DISTILLED WATER THAT HAS BEEN BOILED AND THEN CONDENSED BACK TO WATER
      IS GUARANTEED TO BE ABSOLUTELY PURE.

      NOTE: The "standard nomenclature" used by pharmacists to create these
      "Solutions" appears to me to be totally arbitrary. That is, I have found no
      clear reasoning or motivation, (other than obfuscation), why a 1%-fluconazole
      med contains 10-mg of fluconazole per ml of DMSO. That's the way
      "they/(compounding pharmacists)" decided to label it, (so that you, the patient,
      could never figure it out). So I use that "obfuscating standard" to explain the
      med's components to you, since I asked my pharmacist, circa 2003, and he told me
      what the "1%-fluconazole" means.

      EXAMPLE: The original "Nail Paint" Rx, (prescribed ONLY in miniscule 15-ml
      amounts, and ONLY for nail fungus), is called "1% Fluconazole Solution". THIS
      MEANS THAT EVEN YOUR DOCTOR WOULD NOT ALWAYS BE AWARE THAT DMSO IS USED.
      Assuming your doctor and pharmacist know, YOU, (the patient), certainly are
      meant to NEVER know that DMSO is used. Why? Well, "Big Pharma" doesn't like
      DMSO, (because it's unique, cheap, and cannot be patented), so DMSO has
      therefore been deceptively maligned for over 40 years, leading to this "Nail
      Paint" Rx being surreptitiously labeled.

      What this "Nail Paint" Rx really consists of, is: [100%-DMSO + 1%-fluconazole +
      2%-ibuprofen]. This means there are 10 milligrams of fluconazole per milliliter
      of DMSO, and the ibuprofen-content is 20 mg/ml.

      The 15-ml of med contains 15ml X 10mg = 150mg of fluconazole.
      The 15-ml of med contains 15ml X 20mg = 300mg of ibuprofen.
      NOTE THAT EVEN IF A PATIENT WERE TO MISTAKENLY DRINK THE ENTIRE 15-ml OF MED,
      THE DOSAGES OF 15ml OF DMSO, 150mg of fluconazole, and 300mg of ibuprofen ARE
      ALL WITHIN THE LIMITS OF QUITE-SAFE ORAL-DOSAGES. THE COMPOUNDING PHARMACISTS,
      (AND DOCTORS), ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY, BUT ARE ALSO HEDGING THEIR BETS AND
      PROTECTING THEMSELVES ABOVE ALL, AND IN DOING THAT, THEY ARE CHEATING YOU OUT OF
      A MIRACLE CURE.

      ANOTHER EXAMPLE: If you manage to create your own 2-liter "batch" of (100%-DMSO
      + 50%-fluconazole), then you might create [10%-water/90%-DMSO + 10% fluconazole
      + 0.5% ibuprofen]. Let's say you have chosen those percentages in the med you
      intend to use, to soak your foot/leg, as in (1) above.

      To create 300 ml of med:
      (The "~", called a "tilde" is used here to mean "approximately".)
      Remember that adding 10% water later will decrease the percent of fluconazole,
      so INCREASE the 10% BY 10%, which equals 11% fluconazole.
      So, we want 270 ml to contain 11% fluconazole; 270 X 110 = 29,700 mg
      Divide 29,700 by 500, (i.e. by the amount of fluconazole in each ml of "batch"
      50%-fluconazole), which equals 59.4 ml of "batch".
      270ml minus 59ml equals 211 ml.
      So, make 270 ml of ~11%-fluconazole med by combining ~59 ml of (100%-DMSO +
      50%-fluconazole) with ~211 ml of 100%-DMSO.
      Add 30 ml of water; (NOTE that this will create both the 10%-water-content, and
      the ~10%-fluconazole-content.
      0.5% ibuprofen means 5-mg of ibuprofen per ml, so for ibuprofen-content, add 5mg
      X 300ml = 1,500 mg of ibuprofen.
      Voila! -- You have 300 ml of [10%-water/90%-DMSO + 9.9% fluconazole + 0.5%
      ibuprofen].

      The percentages of water-content, fluconazole, and/or ibuprofen are created with
      an eye on the acceptable dosages as stated at:
      Calculating for those dosage-parameters, all the above percentages, (of
      water-content, fluconazole, and/or ibuprofen), may be changed, according to
      one's body-weight and according to the way one intends to use the med. For
      topical use, it's just a fact, that clinical studies discovered that
      (10%-water/90%-DMSO) carries MORE, (i.e. the OPTIMUM AMOUNT), of "transported
      drug" into your skin than does 100%-DMSO. Also, when 100%-DMSO is applied to
      wet and/or sweaty skin, it creates some inconsequential warmth, when it absorbs
      the water/sweat; (10%-water/90%-DMSO) does not create that warmth, since it is
      only the first 10% of water absorbed, that creates that "warmth of
      molecular-combining" in the DMSO. When calculating dosage for topical
      applications, it's very safe, because so little of the med is absorbed. We have
      to pay closer attention to the dosage amounts when creating med for ORAL, (i.e.
      ingesting/drinking) administrations.

      [EDITOR'S NOTE: Buying 99.9%-DMSO is OK. They don't label it as 100%-DMSO,
      because DMSO is strongly hygroscopic, which means it sucks/absorbs a little bit
      of water out of the humidity in the air, and therefore MAY contain up to 0.1%
      pure water. I call that 100%-DMSO. Sometimes called "pharmaceutical-grade, or
      medical-grade DMSO", this 99.9%-DMSO has absolutely no additional ingredient(s),
      except for up to 0.1% pure water, and IT REALLY SHOULD BE SHIPPED AND STORED IN
      A GLASS CONTAINER, as explained at:
      http://www.painease.com/glass_containers.html
      But I believe it's OK to use plastic containers for the short time-periods of
      the "soak method" -- I found that a barrel-shaped, orange-plastic
      pill-container, (commonly available at any pharmacy), was ideal to use for the
      "upside-down-container soak-method" for certain locations on my body -- but when
      I stored the med in it for several months, the med had leached color from the
      plastic and turned slightly yellow -- I still, (stubbornly, perhaps foolishly),
      used the 5-ml of yellow med, but only on my feet. With my pragmatic attitude,
      one might purchase DMSO in a plastic container, but immediately transfer it to a
      glass container in which it's stored. AVOID so-called "industrial-grade DMSO",
      as stated at:

      http://www.ncahf.org/articles/c-d/dmso.html
      It explains, "A problem with industrial grade DMSO is that companies bottling
      the substance as an industrial solvent use the same equipment to bottle other
      substances. Residual toxic materials can, (i.e. MIGHT), contaminate industrial
      grade DMSO and may be taken into the body by DMSO's action as a 'chemical
      hypodermic'." <-- END OF EDITOR'S NOTE]

      And pure ibuprofen powder, (with zero excipients!), is easy to purchase from a
      pharmacist, (no Rx needed), -- it can be added to your med, to be able to choose
      whatever percentage of ibuprofen you want. I have my pharmacist weigh out the
      ibuprofen in 5-gram amounts, placed in zip-lock, little plastic-packets which I
      store in the butter-compartment of my refrigerator door. I can then eyeball
      each 5-grams, (using a knife-edge), into four, or even eight separate
      "piles/lines". So, the "piles" are ~2,500 mg, or ~1,250 mg, or ~625 mg, and
      these amounts can be added to "batches" of the med, to get roughly the
      percentage of ibuprofen you want.

      The only caution here, is that if anyone sees you creating these "lines" of
      white powder, they will think you're using cocaine! Ha, ha.

      It doesn't sound so strange to me that the 1% (fluconazole) "hurt" you more than
      the 10% (fluconazole). I would explain that it's what you use FIRST, that likely
      "hurts"/cures more. If you had used the

      [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 10% fluconazole] FIRST, then much later used the
      [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 1% fluconazole], the 10% MIGHT have "hurt" more than the
      1%.

      [IMPORTANT NOTE: In my EXPERIENCE, the 10%-fluconazole med was much more
      curative than the 1%-fluconazole med. This was the only way I knew that the
      fluconazole-content of this med is important. Otherwise, someone could claim
      that it was just the DMSO, (or even the [DMSO + ibuprofen]), that was doing the
      curing. As it is, I have found that some sort of special, even mysterious
      "relationship" exists between fluconazole and ibuprofen, as at:
      , at the URLs:
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16723553
      http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/cgi/reprint/dmd.108.022970v1.pdf
      Thus, I have never eliminated the ibuprofen from any med I've used, even though
      I have at times used a smaller than 1% ibuprofen-content.]

      Speaking of the considerable stinging, (lasting a full ten minutes), this cure
      entails, (ONLY on the upper parts of the body, such as the scalp and face), I
      would like to emphasize that the pain is "FAUX-PAIN", or "FALSE-PAIN". Pain is
      normally meant by the body to signal DAMAGE BEING DONE, but this cure is a
      major, decided exception to that rule. The ABSOLUTE PROOF of this is that parts
      of the face which are not diseased HAVE NO PAIN WHATSOEVER, when this med is
      applied. This proves that it is ONLY the diseased skin that is "reacting", and
      my considered opinion is that the "disease entity" has infested the skin's
      nerve-cells that normally produce pain sensations. Therefore, when the med
      "attacks/penetrates" the infestation, the nerve cells "fire", even though no
      actual damage is being done by the med. So no matter how "real" this ten
      minutes of stinging sensation may feel, it's really a "false pain", in the sense
      that the nerve cells are somehow being "short-circuted", to produce pain
      sensations when no damage is actually being done. For many years, I've wanted
      to find a doctor who would prescribe this med with Lidocaine or some similar
      pain-killer in it, to see if that might prevent or decrease the stinging
      (without interfering with the cure), and eliminate this objection to this cure.
      However, the positive "need/use" for this stinging, is that it clearly signals
      us that there is indeed an infestation present that is being cured.

      It's important to note here, that infestations on the feet and legs produce no
      pain whatsoever, when this curative med is applied. Also, from the groin to the
      neck, there is no, (or extremely minor), pain produced, although some "itching"
      can occur. This all supports the "false-pain" explanation, since it makes sense
      that nerve-endings with much greater sensitivity are found in the scalp and
      face, but not in any other part of the body.

      Well, as usual, this letter has gotten a lot longer than I thought it would be.
      Still, it seems "condensed" to me, given all the years since 2001 I've been
      "pushing and developing" this cure. I hope this helps. PLEASE SEND ME AN ANSWER
      AS SOON AS YOU CAN, Neil, TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS LETTER'S CONTENT.

      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming -- PS - Yes, Neil, I can understand the correct nature of your
      advice to "lighten up a little on the religious side". But I've already
      minimized it. You have no idea just how crazy/"religious" I COULD sound! Ha,
      ha. When I wanted to promote this cure in 2001, I actually was in a quandary,
      about whether this (what I consider to be a) miraculous cure should be made
      available to "evil" people. I thought only "good" people should learn about
      it. I was bound by a pledge I made to God, that I would always try to "make
      blessings available to my neighbors and to my entire community and to the entire
      world". So I finally decided that trying to limit the dissemination of this
      rather difficult-to-understand and long-term cure to just "good" people, would
      unbearably delay its curing anyone. Also, a scripture occurred to me, which
      seemed to apply. It says that God sends the blessings of "sun" and "rain", (and
      rain is a great blessing indeed, to anyone in the desert), to fall on the good
      and evil alike, (Matthew 5:45). At that point, I pulled out all the stops, and
      ever since, I've done whatever I could to promote this cure far and wide. But
      giving God all the "credit" is something that's impossible for me to eliminate
      entirely. I'm sorry I can't follow your good advice in this matter, but I'm
      sure you understand...

      =======================================
      X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X
      =======================================

      Subject: Thank You For This Cure!!!
      From: NAME WITHHELD @ ADDRESS WITHHELD
      To: Dave Fleming <fulltruth40@...>

      Neil wrote:
      Dear Dave,
      I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart,,THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! It's
      been somewhere close to 2 years since I first checked out this site (and several
      others) out of complete desperation and despair to find some remedy or treatment
      after being told by my dermatologist that there is no cure for my rosacea and
      knowing (after experiencing it's steady worsening for about 3 decades) that it
      will only get worse, although at that stage it's hard to imagine because my face
      was almost constantly red, scaling and scabby, or some combination. I was always
      extremely embarrassed to go anywhere and couldn't imagine having to go through
      the rest of my life with this horrible disease.

      I could go into lengthy detail about the different sort of "research" I did
      (such as analyzing tissue and hair follicle samples under a microscope and
      identifying hyphae and spores within the infected tissue), but I'll just say I
      proved to myself beyond any doubt that you were absolutely right in identifying
      fungus as the cause.

      So then I was determined to get my hands on this DMSO/fluc. solution. You were
      right in saying that this is not an easy thing to get a prescription for. So
      first, I ordered a bottle of pharmaceutical grade, 90% DMSO from an online
      pharmacy.

      Then I got my dermatologist to prescribe me 2 fluconazole pills - (READ
      TABLETS). It's sort of funny because the only thing they (pills - READ TABLETS)
      are prescribed for is yeast infections because the whole package had
      instructions specifically to women on doses for treatment. Anyway, I ground them
      to a powder and mixed it with the dmso as per your instructions for a 1%
      solution.

      Let me tell you, IT HURT LIKE HELL!! The first 2 treatments especially. At first
      there's no pain, then after 60-90 seconds it feels like your face is on fire for
      about5 or 6 mins. To anyone who's ready to go through this to get rid of it, let
      me tell you, in the end it is all worth it.

      But it is a LONG process and you have to understand it gets worse before it gets
      better. by that I mean, when you apply the solution, between 6 hours and a
      couple days after, the dead tissue comes to the surface bigtime to be sloughed
      off (first redness then scaling/flaking). This is no different than what has
      been, and will continue to be going on with your face, just a bit more
      concentrated. So you might not want to plan any public speeches for a few days.

      One more thing; after about 8 or 10 months of off again on again treatments, I
      got really discouraged and thought it wasn't working so I stopped doing it.
      After several months I started up again, and after a few more treatments, it
      really dramatically improved.

      Oh, I didn't say that I was finally able to get a prescr. from my dermatol. for
      10% solution, maybe that's what made the difference in getting rid of it...Yes,
      I said "get rid of it". It's now gone,,except for a couple small areas on my
      chest and one place on my neck, but that will be gone after next application,
      I'm sure.

      One other strange note, for some reason, it seemed like the 1% hurt much more
      than the 10% did. Go figure. Anyway, again I deeply thank you.

      Neil
      P.S. Please don't take this the wrong way, because I know you are a good person
      and are doing a great service to your fellow man and no I am not an atheist, but
      maybe you could lighten up a little on the religious side? I think you'd improve
      your credibility.