Our Battles Continue, Against The Evil Suppression Of This Cure

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      For Everyone,
      THIS (DMSO + fluconazole), rosacea-cure BOARD IS JUST AS ACTIVE AS IT EVER WAS!!! But in my opinion, making a lot of posts here would simply waste everyone's time, as long as this cure is being illicitly suppressed by the influential USA "medical system".
      SO PLEASE CONTINUE THE GOOD FIGHT, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THIS (rosacea-cure) GROUP.
      PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND OUT THE COMPREHENSIVE REQUEST FOR HONEST RESEARCH TO EVERYONE POSSIBLE, USING THE LETTER AT:
      ONCE AGAIN, LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR --- THIS (DMSO + fluconazole) CURE IS THE BIGGEST MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH SINCE PENICILLIN!!!
      Below is a heart-rending sample of the plaintive email I get. It's just so
      criminal, so EVIL, that the USA medical system is suppressing this cure, but I
      have received email telling me that this cure is being "studied", (in one case,
      with a group of ~100 patients), outside the USA. But it all seems to be moving
      SOOOOOooooooo slowly. Evil just does not give up overnight, but the full truth
      of this cure will win in the end.

      The following was my rather helpless answer to a young man suffering with "acne"
      which is most likely completely curable with topical (DMSO + fluconazole +
      ibuprofen).

      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming --- email follows, in reverse chronological-order -->

      Dave Fleming wrote:
      Hi, Steven,
      You need not be "trembling with fear", concerning trying this cure. It is
      strong medicine, but it is THE ONLY CURE for countless skin diseases which have
      been INCURABLE until now. Also, since it in most cases cures 100% when used
      ONLY TOPICALLY, (i.e. only just putting it on the skin, not swallowing it),
      there is less chance for any problem.

      Of course, this cure normally causes us to "look worse" before we look better.
      When this med is applied to the skin, it either has zero effects, (which means
      it was not needed), or it penetrates and strips the disease "entity" of all its
      parasitic armor.

      [If the disease is on our foot, there is zero pain, but on the face, there is
      (non-damaging) stinging, (which can be very painful), since the sensitive
      nerve-ending cells there have been invaded by the "disease entity". So when
      this med penetrates the "disease entity", this stinging or itching is actually a
      wonderful sign, since it only occurs when there is disease present which can be
      PERMANENTLY cured by this med.]

      Then, for the first time, our immune system is finally able to directly attack,
      kill, and "disassemble" the "disease entity". This cure process can cause
      temporary inflammation, because that is the positive immune-response needed, to
      get rid of the disease, ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND PERMANENTLY.

      If the disease is on our face, (as in your case), then the process of this cure
      can of course affect us psychologically, since everyone is normally sensitive to
      how they appear to other people. But we have to love ourselves enough to get rid
      of the disease. So we can just explain to anyone that we are simply undergoing
      a medical procedure which TEMPORARILY causes this inflammation and peeling
      skin.

      But even though all the above info is useful, I am helpless to tell you how to
      obtain this (DMSO + fluconazole + ibuprofen) medication in Singapore. Perhaps
      it will be easy for you to get. Be sure to make copies of the message at:
      , and give these educational copies to any and all health-care people who can
      help you get this med.

      I only know that in the USA, this cure is being illegally suppressed, and some
      doctors are refusing to prescribe this med. (I believe this is because it would
      cure so many problems, that about half of all USA doctors would probably go out
      of business!!!)
      So there you have it, Steven. My best wishes to you, in finding a doctor and/or
      pharmacist who will supply you with this curative med in Singapore.

      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming

      From: steven5540 <steven5540@...>
      To: fulltruth40@...
      Subject: hello. can u help mi

      i am 16 when my acne suddenly appears. i went to new york skin solutions where
      they did some treatment involving " poking and extracting of the acne" and the
      whole face turns vry red. ever since until now for 1 year my face is constant
      red and i flush when i m stressed, tired or other situations. i m suffering
      depression n insomnia from these.for these 1 year plus, i have being living with
      these agony. pls help mi.

      i m in Singapore. but after hearing that the dmso is for nail fngus , i was
      feeling a bit scared or u can say trembling with fear. i can see u are trying to
      help the rosacea society by showing them the truth and fighting those trying to
      scam our money.

      however, i am still afraid. i m sorry but there are doubts that i have to
      clarify.
      Since it has been known that everyone has a differnt body, what works for an
      individual does not really work for another. Could it be that dis dmso is
      specifically workable for your ownself but not others.

      2nd thing i m in doubt is that there are differnt types of rosacea, could it be
      that dmso is only effective against a specific type.

      EVEN though i having these doubts, i sincerly hope that it is certainly a cure
      for rosacea meaning 100% cure for every rosacea.
      i would like to help every frens out that to relive theri agonies.
      but i require some help from you. Can u provide mi with number of sucessful
      people who have cured their rosaceas using dmso and those who failed.

      god bless you. ps. the way you are trying to fight back those ppl who try to
      lie about dmso is almost the same as ---(EDITOR'S NOTE: some advertisement info
      has been edited out of Steven's letter here.)