A SUMMARY OF SOME CRUCIAL CURE-FACTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 7:11 PM
      For Everyone,
      Here is a recent email exchange with Brady Barrow$.  For the good of those who read this [rosacea-cure] board, I've summarized some of the most crucial aspects of this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure, not really just for Brady, but for the sake of all mankind.  I also recently had a lengthy discussion with a prominent, influential MD, concerning the below aspects of this cure, (and you certainly made my day, Dr. C!).  As my high-school Principle once opined, "The wheels of justice sometimes grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine".  If you have studied this [rosacea-cure] board, there are no surprises for you in this post.  But I hope you enjoy it, anyway.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming --- email follows, in reverse chronological order

      Dave Fleming wrote:

      And An Alaskan Aloha to you, my dear, rascally Brady,

      Because I've been busy, I've failed to take care of some of my rosacea-cure board email.
      Today I was trying to catch up on it, and ran across your Sept. 26, 2008 email to me.
      As usual, Brady, you try to be so subtle in your deception about this cure.  But to me, (with Experiential Proof of this CURE), your deception, (and Pa$cal's), is blatant.

      As you know so well, since you stated in your "diary" that it cured all your pustules and papules, (which is at least 80% or 99% of rosacea, Brady), DMSO is essential to this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure, because of its ability to facilitate the transport and penetration of the fluconazole.
      The URL you referred me to, at:
      http://rosaceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-support.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=883
      (Sorry, but I've changed this URL, because I don't want to encourage anyone to read this conspiratorial, scheming trash.  To see it, just remove the extra "a" letters.)
      IT DOES NOT EVEN MENTION DMSO, and involves a mishmash of multiple drugs, (including fluconazole), TAKEN ORALLY, while (DMSO + fluconazole) is spectacularly effective, even when used only in small amounts and APPLIED ONLY TOPICALLY.

      So the URL you referred us to not only does not substantiate my "theory", (read as PROVEN CURE), but rather it substantiates the ongoing deception of folks like Barrow$ and Pa$cal, concerning this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure.  (Na$e seems to have put a sock in it, and rightfully so.)

      Brady, as you no doubt know by now, this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure is being substantiated all over the world.  Are you trying to hide this fact, in the disinformation in this URL you've recommended???  Shame on you!  There's obviously hell in store for those who suppress the news of this cure, so that they can continue to make money by "treating/suppressing" the symptoms of the suffering billions of souls involved here, (i.e. billions, because so many different hitherto incurable diseases are curable with [DMSO + fluconazole]).

      OCCAM'S RAZOR APPLIED TO PERTINENT MECHANISMS OF THIS CURE:
      No one younger than sixteen has ever been diagnosed with rosacea.  This is one of many facts that leads us to believe that a stealthy, either parasitic, or partially-parasitic "entity" is causing this disease, and grows stealthily for one or two decades, before any "symptoms" appear.  I've put "symptoms" in quotes here, because the "symptoms" of rosacea are actually secondary, indirectly-caused symptoms.  We find that fungal "entities" grow by sprouting branching, spike-like "hyphae", [hi-fee] spines.  My guesstimate, is that the spines would be about sewing-needle-size, if the size of each human cell were about that of a basketball.  So after a decade or two, this "spiny growth" finally begins to penetrate and actually physically destroy the human cells at the "starting-point-root areas" of this very slow-growing disease "entity".  And when our immune system naturally begins to attack and "deconstruct" those physically damaged human cells, the
      so-called "symptoms" of rosacea are caused.  But if we "treat/suppress" this immune-system action, we are not only failing to allow this needed, healthy, immune-system action to take place, but we are ignoring and failing to even affect the underlying ROOT CAUSE of rosacea, namely, the "hyphae-growing entity".
      This scenario explains all the mysterious aspects of rosacea, including how the "symptoms" may come and go, (actually dependent on the vagaries of our immune-system's strength), and why suppressing the inflammation may temporarily suppress the "symptoms", but never cure the disease.  The disease is actually, (viewed long-term), progressive, plain and simple.  And there is a parallel in the mold on an apple.  If you've ever seen such mold, you may have noticed that it grows as a circular, expanding patch.  But if you cut away all the visually-apparent infestation, and then taste what appears to be unaffected apple, your taste buds tell you you've made a terrible mistake.  Normally, by the time you see the "starting-point-root" damage, the entire, normal-looking apple has been invaded by these invisible "hyphae".  So when we apply (DMSO + fluconazole) to any "patch" of apparent rosacea infestation, we normally find that the actual boundaries of the infestation extend
      far beyond that "starting-point-root" patch, although the areas farther from that patch are less "reactive" to the med, because the infestation has had fewer years to grow/attack there.

      OCCAM'S RAZOR APPLIED TO IDIOPATHIC-DISEASE MECHANISMS OF MYCOTOXINS:
      To top it off, we find that these disease "entities" are site-specific, (with the partial-exception of candida), because they grow like a mushroom grows, rather than multiplying as bacteria do, which can then travel around the body in the bloodstream.  One good aspect of this, is that these "entities" took a million years to evolve their complex form, so they cannot become "resistant" to (DMSO + fluconazole), the way bacteria can mutate overnight to become resistant strains.  SO THIS CURE IS HERE TO STAY.  But we do find that these "entities" constantly secrete complex "mycotoxins" which do indeed travel throughout our body.  These mycotoxins have two Darwinian motives:
      (1) To kill bacteria, since the "entities" compete with bacteria for "food"
      (2)  To pre-digest their "food", (before they "eat" it).  We first eat our food and then we digest it, but these "entities" first pre-digest their "food", (i.e. in this case, the food is the human body!), then they "eat"/absorb it.
      This means that these stealthy, parasitic "entities" are putting mycotoxins into our bloodstream, every second of every day, for decades, before we even have any DISCERNIBLE symptoms that even allow us to know we're infested with this stuff.  BUT (DMSO + fluconazole) DOES DETECT/EXPOSE AND CURE THEM, AT ANY STAGE OF THEIR DEVELOPMENT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
      And what does this chronic mycotoxin presence do to us?  Only God knows, but we can be certain that it's up to no good, given the fact that it's most likely meant to "pre-digest" our body!!!  So we are presented with the strong, quite-credible suspicion that such chronic mycotoxins may cause diseases that have no known cause, (i.e. idiopathic diseases).  And the white-coat deceivers try to hide the fact, that the list of idiopathic diseases is almost endless!  In fact, when doctors "treat" us, they most often have no clue as to what they are actually doing, since they are just "treating" symptoms!!!  So when or if symptoms are secondary, or even multiple-cascade effects, so-called "modern medicine" is most often in the dark, as to actually knowing the ROOT CAUSE of any given "set of symptoms".

      And this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure does not reverse the underlying damage that may become evident, when this disease is cured.  Whatever damage is done by this "entity's" stealthy, parasitic growth cannot be reversed by this cure.  And since delaying the use of this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure guarantees that the disease "entities" will grow larger and do more irreversible damage, those suffering billions of people will surely one day curse the names of Barrow$, Pa$cal, and Na$e.  So there must be a very special, intense hell in store for anyone who would actually use this cure, enjoy at least a partial cure of their own rosacea, and then proceed to suppress, obscure, and deny the ACCURATE news of this cure.  Wow, words fail me, Brady.

      And the $64-Trillion-dollar question is, "Exactly what percent of all rosacea is caused by these disease "entities" that are now curable with (DMSO + fluconzole), Brady"???  I believe the answer is obviously 100%!!!  But for some reason, (which is obvious to all concerned), Barrow$ wants to obscure this reality, by claiming there are other "causes" of rosacea.  So Barrow$ is claiming to know more than the devious white-coat doctors claim, when they, (only when pressed), admit they have no clue as to the cause of rosacea.  He's motivated to claim there are a gazillion causes of rosacea, (at last count, he was claiming 57), BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY HE'S EVER GOING TO GET GRANT MONEY FOR HIS ROSACEA-PROFITEER, BIASED, MOST-LIKELY-DECEPTIVE "RESEARCH".

      THE ASTOUNDING REALITY, IS THAT (DMSO + fluconazole) HAS A VIRTUALLY ZERO EFFECT ON HEALTHY TISSUE, SO NO DIAGNOSIS IS NEEDED.  JUST APPLY (DMSO + fluconazole), TO FIND OUT IF YOU NEED THIS CURE.  IF YOU DO NEED IT, THEN THE "ENTITIES" CAUSING YOUR ROSACEA WILL LOSE THEIR DECADES-LONG PARASITIC-PROTECTION FROM YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, (since it is established that an active vector of fluconazole is that it strips and/or inhibits the ergosterol in the cell walls of the disease "entity").  THEN, EVIDENCE OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM'S ATTACK ON SUCH "STRIPPED ENTITIES" , (SUCH AS INFLAMMATION AND PEELING SKIN), WILL APPEAR.   Generally, wherever there are the most sensitive, tactile nerve-endings, a few minutes of stinging will occur, NOT BECAUSE DAMAGE IS OCCURRING, BUT BECAUSE THE DISEASE "ENTITIES" HAVE INTEGRATED THEMSELVES WITH THE NERVE ENDINGS, SO THE MED'S ATTACK ON THE "ENTITIES" CAUSES THE NERVE ENDINGS TO "FIRE", CAUSING THE "FAUX" STINGING SENSATION
      TO OCCUR.  (It really is "faux", but it does hurt.) It's possible that adding 1% or 2% Lidocaine to this (DMSO + fluconazole) med would lessen or even eliminate the stinging.

      BUT THERE IS NO OTHER CURE.  AND ANY "TREAT/SUPPRESS-THE-SYMPTOMS" DELAY WILL CAUSE THE LONG-TERM, IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO INCREASE EXPONENTIALLY.  SO THIS CURE IS ABSOLUTELY BETTER SOONER, THAN LATER.

      Admittedly, this is not a convenient cure, especially when we are curing facial skin.  We socially-attuned humans may be understandably devastated by the temporary inflammation and peeling skin this cure entails.  There may even be some permanent damage that was done by these disease "entities", which may, (or may not), become apparent after this cure is accomplished.  For example, I still have two small purple veins on the left side of my nose, where I cured my developing rhinophyma.  Some "stable, non-diseased pinkness" may be left.  I have even observed small, almost invisible wrinkles on the back of my left hand, where I cured a substantial infestation.  BUT SUCH HEALTHY-SKIN IMPERFECTIONS CAN CERTAINLY BE SUCCESSFULLY MINIMIZED BY MODERN DERMATOLOGIC MEANS, (SINCE, [i.e. IF AND ONLY IF], THE SKIN IS NO LONGER DISEASED).

      So, dear Brady, your attacks, both subtle and strident, (long ago, in May 2003), once forced me to do the work of assembling a "Directions List", as at [rosacea-cure] message #210, as at:
      In this email response, I've been encouraged to state the plain facts in a short form, so as to make it possible to reach even more people with this cure.  As the Bible puts it, "You meant it for harm, but God turned it into good".  You might also look up Mark 14:21, if you want to know what I think of your continued attempts at disinformation, concerning this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming

      >>Aloha from Brady
      >>Friday, September 26, 2008 1:59 AM
      >>From:  "Brady Barrows" <brady@...>
      >>From:  brady at bradybarrows.com
      >>To: rosacea-cure-owner@yahoogroups.com

      >>Brady Barrows wrote:
      >>Aloha Dave,
      >>Just thought you would be interested in this post:
      >>
      >>http://rosaceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-support.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=883
      >>
      >>This is the first post that has ever substantiated what you have
      >>been saying all along.
      >>
      >>Anyway, Congratulations that someone has substantiated your theory.
      >>
      >>[BRADY'S ADVERTISING HERE HAS BEEN DELETED]
      >>
      >>I think that rosacea is a catch all diagnosis that physicians use
      to call any skin condition that causes facial redness.
      The number of skin diseases that look like rosace is
      staggering and apparently one of them is a Fungus Rosacea.