A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      For Everyone,
      My apologies to everyone, that I've not had the time to keep this [rosacea-cure] board as active as it should be.  But it seems to me that the basic, crystal-clear facts are all posted here, so... WAITING IS.

      The below email sent to me a while ago hits the nail on the head.
      Whatever "conspiracies" or "reasons" are suppressing this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure, are indeed like a $limy, di$gusting, evil-$pirited-busine$$ "fungus among us".
      It's obviously not possible, for one little guy like me to effectively defeat the folk$ placing ads for "tuf actin' Tenakten", or "Lotremen-Ultra --- the killer-cure", which definitely do NOT cure foot-fungus, whereas (DMSO + fluconazole) does cure it and scads of other hitherto "incurable" diseases.  And one person can't even begin to defeat the complex suppression and B$ that are extending profit$ by "treating/controlling" only the symptoms of rosacea, allowing the ROOT-CAUSE of this disease to progress nonstop, doing ever-expanding irreparable-damage.
      And so-called "doctors", supposedly dedicated to curing people, continue to refuse to prescribe this relatively-inexpensive, benign, effective, (DMSO + fluconazole) cure.  They should be made to pay for their criminal behavior in this matter, and sooner or later, they surely will.  But evidently, not any time soon.  I hope every person suffering with rosacea and all the other diseases curable with (DMSO + fluconazole) will bring a CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT in the future, and take away every penny of profit these God-forsaken bast#*@$ are making.
      Take names, record and document these doctors' crime, and kick...their...collective...a$$!!!
      What a sad commentary this is, on "Truth, Justice, and The American Way".  Where is "Superman", when we really need him?
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming --- emails follow, in reverse chronological order ---

      Dave Fleming wrote:

      Hi, Delilah,
      Thank you for your discerning, incisive email.
      DON'T FORGET THE ABSOLUTE NECESSITY OF THE DMSO, IN THIS CURE.

      Yes, some sort of "fungal-entities" appear to be the ROOT-CAUSE culprits, but it appears that the (DMSO + fluconazole) may only "strip" these "entities" of their cell-walls, leaving a lot of "work" to be done by our immune system, to "finish off" these "entities".  This "cure-process" normally requires repeat applications of this med, and takes many days, or even weeks and months, to complete.  And anything we can do to maximize our immune system is good, to shorten the time this cure takes, to be completed.

      Of course, I cannot prove the above statement, concerning "vectors & mechanisms", but "Occam's-razor" logic leads me to believe this is the way these cures are being effected, given all the curative processes I've witnessed in and on my own body during the last seven years, using only (DMSO + fluconazole).

      So the final result of this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure is certain, but any hypotheses we offer about the mechanism(s) of this cure are, of course, not required to be correct, for this cure to be valid and effective.
      Other examples have occurred before, of this sort of situation.  For example, when penicillin was first used, no one knew exactly how those cures were being caused, and even a common thing like aspirin, even to this day, is used effectively without absolute knowledge of ALL the mechanisms of its actions.

      Also, although some of these "fungal-entities" may be "on" our face, (especially when we continually shave every day, causing microscopic cuts that give them an initial "foothold"), I believe that the nasal sinuses are the "hiding places" for the cause of rosacea.  And lo and behold, we find that the so-called "butterfly-pattern", (i.e. the forehead, nose, and small areas of cheek directly below the eyes), on the face that's common with rosacea, is the exact same pattern formed by the sinuses in and adjacent to the nasal passageway!!!

      Fluconazole is evidently substantially more benign and effective, (with less side-effects possible), than any of the other "azoles".  From what I can find out, ketoconazole can have some unwanted hormonally-caused side-effects, (such as enlarging breasts on men), but this side-effect may not exist at all, if ketoconazole is used only topically with DMSO.
      In any case, I've chosen to stick with what I've experienced myself, rather than trying to develop all the possible extrapolations and permutations of this (DMSO + fluconazole) cure.

      YOU ASK:
      >>I am also wondering how much involvment this fungus has in our health,
      >>I mean if it can grow on our faces in plain sight...then it can grow
      >>anywhere in the body.
      >>Do you think that the fungus in a person with rosacea resides
      >>thoughout their whole body like in the "leaky gut/candida overgrowth
      >>theory" or do you think it is just targeting the face?

      Again, my disclaimer here, is that my "guesses" in these questions do not have to be correct, for this cure be valid.  But my answers to your questions here involve the fact that "fungal-entities" are known to produce "mycotoxins", which are known to be incredibly diversified and potent.  (Penicillin is one of these "mycotoxins", as well as at least one whose name I forget, which is one of the deadliest poisons known to exist.)  Speaking in terms of the hundreds-of-millions of years they've had to evolve, one main purpose of mycotoxins is to fight off bacteria, in competition for "food"; and another purpose of mycotoxins is to "digest" food.  That is, we first "eat" our food, and then we "digest" it, but "fungal-entities" first digest their food with mycotoxins, and THEN they "eat/absorb" it.
      There is perhaps only ONE fungus, (i.e. a certain kind of yeast called "candida"), which at times can propagate by single cells dividing, thus multiplying like bacteria do.  So, of the countless "fungal entities" that exist, only candida is known to cause the so-called "leaky-gut" syndrome, because it can "travel" in the body as bacteria do, in the bloodstream.
      But in my experience, ALL the other "fungal-entities" propagate by growing little "spines", or "hyphy", [hi-fee].  Therefore, they grow only as a site-specific "mass". Since they are at least partially, (and possibly completely), parasitic, such a "mass" can grow for decades, especially in areas of our bodies which have little or no blood supply, and therefore are acted on minimally by our immune system.  Also, any ORAL drug we take will have NO EFFECT on any "fungal-entity" which is "hiding" in places with minimal or zero blood supply.  As soon as we stop taking the ORAL drug, such "hiding masses" can grow right back into the flesh with blood supply.
      [Editor's Note: Where is our blood supply minimal?  Well, we have a lot of dead cells, "in/on" our body, and thats in all of our skin, fingernails, toenails, and especially in thick skin such as that on our feet.  Another place is inside sinus cavities.  Also, our bones, cartilage, ligaments, etc, have very little blood supply, compared to our flesh.]

      SO THE CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE AND ABSOLUTE NECESSITY OF THE DMSO AS A "PENETRATION-TRANSPORT VEHICLE" BECOMES CLEAR, IN MAKING THIS CURE "WORK".

      When such "fungal entities" have grown even into our BONES, (such as in our toes, and in our forehead-skull bone, where eight or more nasal cavities exist, across our brows), then we may need to INGEST this (DMSO + fluconazole) med, with a fluconazole-content equal to accepted and normal dosages prescribed ORALLY, (from 6 to 12 mg/Kg of body weight), IN COMBINATION WITH topically-applied (DMSO + fluconazole).

      We can surmise that these "masses" probably grow stealthily for even two decades, (symptom-free), since no one under the age of 16 has ever been diagnosed with rosacea.  As such a "mass" grows, it finally "invades" and "lacerates" our own human cells so badly, that our own immune system begins to "attack" our own damaged cells, to get rid of them.  This "secondary" action of our immune system is what causes the "symptoms of rosacea", and if we suppress this "inflammation" so as to "treat/control" the rosacea SYMPTOMS, we allow the ROOT-CAUSE "mass" to continue to expand.

      BUT GETTING BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, YOU STATE:
      >>Do you think that the fungus in a person with rosacea resides
      >>thoughout their whole body like in the "leaky gut/candida overgrowth
      >>theory" or do you think it is just targeting the face?

      No, I believe it grows as "masses" that are "site-specific", (except for "candida"). HOWEVER, the "mycotoxins" we can assume these "masses" produce will indeed go throughout our body.  And what will such "mycotoxins" do to us, especially over a time-period of DECADES??? Who knows?  But we can be very sure that such "mycotoxins" will do harm, because their purpose is likely to be TO DIGEST OUR WHOLE BODY, so that the "fungal-entity-mass" CAN EAT US.  Given the chronic presence of such "mycotoxins", (such as might be produced by uncured, but symptom-suppressed foot-fungus), not even God may know what it is doing to us, (even including our FACE, where some other "fungal entities" are growing in our nasal passageways and sinuses, and putting out their own most likely DIFFERENT KINDS of "mycotoxins").

      This leads us to STRONGLY suspect that a MYRIAD of idiopathic diseases, (i.e. diseases with unknown causes), are CAUSED by these chronic "mycotoxins".  And that is an incredibly profound suspicion, since anything from certain types of cancer to chronic-fatigue-syndrome to alzheimer's disease, and even obesity and premature aging may be caused by these "mycotoxins", caused by stealthy, parasitic, "fungal-entity" diseases that have been incurable, until the advent of (DMSO + fluconazole).
      Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!

      Thank you Delilah, for your kind blessing, and may God richly bless you.
      I hope this helps,
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming

      Date: 2008
      From: [ID deleted]
      To: "Dave Fleming" <fulltruth40@...>
      Subject: The Fungus Amoung Us

      Delilah wrote:

      Hi Dave,
      I hope you are still answering emails, I have been sorting through
      this website, and trying to understand the nature of Rosacea.

      So, Rosacea is probably a fungus, right because Difulcan which is an
      antifungal kills it...and if it walks like a duck...and quacks...

      I have tried asking doctors for it and they wont give me the Diflucan,
      I went to 2 derms and a regualr doctor. They were more than happy to
      prescribe metrogel or azelic acid or reccommend lazers, but they are
      not gonna give me the flucozanole...why is this??? One derm said it
      would damage my liver...but its only topical how is that possible???

      I told one doctor that I thot it was fungus on my face and he laughed
      and said that it was unknown, uncurable but could be controlled.

      why is everything so complicated? This is not an adictive substance
      that must be controlled its an antifungal!!!

      anyway, I was researching and found out that some people have used
      Nizoral shampoo which is Ketaconazole on the rosacea, so I thought I
      would try it.

      Well, I am pretty much convinced of 2 things now...

      1. Rosacea is a fungus, not a bacterial disease or vascular condition
      cause the ketaconazole is helping more than any antibiotic ever did.

      2. There is some deep medical/pharmaceutical conspiracy here designed
      to keep us in the dark and keep us shelling out.

      My whole way of thinking is being realigned. I used to trust doctors
      and the government and I used to think that all was being done for
      people with diseases.

      Now I am seeing that everything is a business. A cold hearted
      business. I am thinking now that Rosacea is not the only "uncurable"
      condition that has a cure which is suppressed by WHO???

      What if they are suppressing the cure for Cancer and Aids.

      I am also wondering how much involvment this fungus has in our health,
      I mean if it can grow on our faces in plain sight...then it can grow
      anywhere in the body.

      Do you think that the fungus in a person with rosacea resides
      thoughout their whole body like in the "leaky gut/candida overgrowth
      theory" or do you think it is just targeting the face?

      I have started eating garlic and cinnamon because they are natural
      fungicides which wont affect my liver. I am also eating more lemons,
      limes and other things that fungus dont like.

      I am going to try a few more doctors and try to get some Diflucan, but
      in the mean time I am keeping the Nizoral shampoo on my face for at
      least 5 minutes a day. It would be better im sure if it was a cream. I
      wish doctors were more open minded.

      Dave, I hope you never give up trying to get this VERY IMPORTANT
      information out to the public. Have you put up anything on Youtube
      yet, you know alot of people with rosacea will search on youtube for
      information and all there is on there is Brady Barrows and Laser
      Surgery Centers.

      Dave, I know that God is going to bless you in a very big way.

      Take Care,

      Delilah