Curing "Mild" Rosacea, With Higher Doses

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007
      For Everyone,
      It is now my opinion, that even "mild" cases of rosacea should receive higher doses of this (DMSO + fluconazole) med, (as approved by your doctor;), as stated below in this email I sent recently, to "Dan". I hope this helps.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming - EMAIL TEXTS FOLLOW, (in reverse chronological order)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dave Fleming wrote:
      Hi, Dan,
      Yes, I'm "still cured", but this cure does not remove the damage already done to the skin, so I still have two small purple veins that show a little on the left side of my nose, where this med cured the beginnings of Rhinophyma that I had there. Also, I have some "Celtic" ancestors, so I have red hair, with a normally "ruddy/pink complexion". Therefore, the parts of my cheeks close to my nose, where I had the rosacea, are still "pink". But all of this skin, on my nose and on my cheeks, is obviously healthy now, with no rosacea disease/problems.

      Also, I am still in the process of curing a "nasal/sinus" infestation that has required higher doses of this med, including INGESTING some of this med, (in order to permeate the "sinus cavities" in the face completely). This is stated in my most recent posts, at:

      MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HAVE COME TO THE OPINION THAT EVEN "MILD" CASES OF ROSACEA SHOULD BE TREATED/CURED WITH AGGRESSIVE, HIGHER DOSES OF THIS MED, ADMINISTERED/ABSORBED INSIDE THE NASAL PASSAGE, AND THEN INGESTED, (as approved by your doctor;). I say this not only because I believe that all rosacea is most likely progressive and ends up as horrendous Rhinophyma, (after perhaps decades of "growth"), but because such larger doses, (i.e. 6 to 24 mg of fluconazole content per kilogram of body weight), will cure other infestations/diseases throughout the body, although I believe it, (i.e. [DMSO + fluconazole]), also has to be applied topically in addition, wherever it is needed.

      To explain more, I will just state that this is not "my cure", but is a Rx that's been prescribed by USA doctors since 1998, for "nail fungus". However, I discovered "by accident" in 2001, that it also cures many other diseases.
      Also, in most of the rest of the world, (outside the USA), this (DMSO + fluconazole) med is legal and doesn't even require a prescription, because it is so safe/benign.
      I hope this helps.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007
      From: Dan - [ID deleted]
      To: fulltruth40@...
      Subject: Cure

      Can you explain more about the cure you have. Also, are you still
      cured? Thanks.

      Dan