[(10%water/90% DMSO) + 50% fluconazole] Is Now Being Prescribed in USA

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      For Everyone,
      I have confirmed that [(10% water/90%DMSO) + 50% fluconazole] is now being prescribed in the USA, although its price is still way too high, because of price manipulation in the USA.
      Significantly, this Rx is now being prescribed with the notation,
      "Apply To Affected Area",
      rather than just the previous limited notation,
      "Apply To Affected Nails".

      I do not want to attract unfair attention to those savvy, compassionate USA doctors who are prescribing [DMSO + fluconazole] for rosacea, so I am sorry that I do not feel free to list them here. "Seek and ye shall find" has to remain the best advice I can offer, in obtaining this Rx for rosacea....

      Certainly at least some USA doctors must be waking up to the reality that this topically applied med is curing many previously incurable diseases of the skin, (such as rosacea). Other diseases that I personally know are cured by this med, are nail fungus, athlete's foot, tinea versicolor, ringworm, and other "undefined" diseases I have cured on my hands and on my left arm.

      Although it is more difficult for me to "know and prove", a "weakness" in my vocal cords, (which radically had reduced my ability to sing for more than a few minutes, since about 1990), has also been cured, probably by the med that I applied inside my nose during the past four years, although it might have also been "reached" by whatever systemic levels this med reached in my bloodstream, from my occasional med applications on my toes, face, hands, and arms, during the last four years.

      The "problem" inside my nose has still not been completely cured, although it has been radically improved, even from the very beginning, in Oct./Nov. 2001, when the deadly sleep apnea this problem had been causing me was radically reduced.
      I am presently planning to become much more aggressive, by using the [(10% water/90%DMSO) + 50% fluconazole]. I plan to use (18 inch by quarter-inch) pieces of gauze, packed far up into each nostril, and then apply a minimum of two ml of this 50% med in each nostril, which will contain 500 mg per ml, or a total of 2,000 mg, (i.e. 2 grams), of fluconazole, in four ml. Also, I will be lying on my back on a bed, with my head hanging over the edge, so that this med will be mostly staying in my upper nostrils. I plan to keep this position for at least an hour or two, (probably watching TV upside down!), so that the med will be in full contact with the entire upper nasal area for that extended time. I also plan to chew on this gauze throughly, to completely ingest any remaining med content, before throwing the gauze away.

      I WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASIZE THAT I BELIEVE THAT THIS AGGRESSIVE METHOD OF APPLICATION, USING THE [(10% water/90% DMSO) + 50% fluconazole], (INCLUDING TOPICAL APPLICATION TO THE EXTERIOR NOSE SKIN), WOULD MOST LIKELY BE THE BEST METHOD OF CURING RHINOPHYMA.

      Because of the unsightly, rather slow, (i.e. weeks, and even months long), healing changes the skin can go through, (involving the slow working of our immune system, to "remove" the "dead body" of this parasitical organism), during this treatment/cure, (and because this Rx is still probably difficult to obtain for rosacea in the USA), this cure is not being proclaimed as it should be, in my opinion.
      In fact, since this med shows clearly that it is "working", on diseased skin/tissue, (and has virtually zero effect on healthy skin/tissue), the usual smoke-screens and lies simply cannot successfully deny the effectiveness of this treatment/cure.

      Patient and persistent application of this med is the key to this cure, and we will also be patient and persistent on this [rosacea-cure] board, in stating the full truth with a clear voice, that this med cures rosacea/rhinophyma, and a great number of other skin diseases, some of which I believe have not even been given specific names.
      Amen, and amen.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming