Lawsuits Against Doctors Refusing You [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] Rx

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2005
      For Everyone,
      Here is an email from someone who cannot find a USA doctor to prescribe [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] for rosacea.
      If you can't find a USA doctor who will prescribe this med, I believe you should begin to contemplate fighting back. You may lose the battle, but win the war, since USA MDs are "protected", but they certainly do not like being forced to go to court to explain themselves.
      If anyone out there has the means to begin to sue doctors who refuse to prescribe [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] for rosacea, please, please do so. The more public exposure of this situation in the USA, the better.

      In spite of the outrageous lies about DMSO by a certain inconsequential peanut-gallery PhD, no USA MD has any viable excuse for refusing to prescribe this inexpensive, benign med, especially for a simple trial usage.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming---TEXT OF EMAILS FOLLOWS, (in reverse chronological order)----

      Dave Fleming wrote:
      Hi, (name deleted),
      The USA doctors that are prescribing this have not yet gotten together to "go public" on this, so it's hard for me to help you.
      Have you found the directions I've posted on this?
      On the Home Page, towards the bottom, I list the "referral link" for Compounding Pharmacists, at:
      http://www.iacprx.org/referral_service/index.html
      Contacting CPs by phone is much easier than trying to get any doctor on the phone. Then, you ask the CPs for a list of doctors that have written any compounded Rx at all for that CP.

      Then you try to reach the doctors to see if they're willing to prescribe [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] for rosacea. (This is the hard part, since MDs normally won't give any info by phone, but insist that you pay for an appointment, to find out they won't help you....) :-(

      Of course, if you're lucky, at least one of the CPs will say that they know a doctor who has already prescribed this med for rosacea. You should also bear in mind that it is possible to send your medical history to an MD, and he can legally write this Rx with just that medical history, without meeting with you; so even a doctor thousands of miles from you might be able and willing to write this Rx for you.

      I realize that my above directions can easily lead to a "dead end", but it's the best I know of, in the USA. I'm very sorry I cannot be of more help, but that's the nature of battling the "Big Pharma" 800 pound gorrilla in the USA.

      My adamant parting thought, is that I hope that you never allow the doctors who have refused you the right to even TRY this benign topical [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], to make any money from you in the future. I know that's not always practical, if you live in an area where your local doctor doesn't have any "competition", but it certainly angers me, to think that these doctors have refused you with no consequences for their criminal refusal.

      In fact, I believe that these "refusing doctors" should be sued in open court, for causing irreversable damage and a prolongation of suffering that are entirely unethical and even criminal. I may sound ridiculous, to say this, since we all know how "protected" MDs are, (by "Big Pharma", and even by the AMA), but at least it would be a start.

      Perhaps if an MD knew he'd be questioned publicly in court about his refusal, he might think twice before refusing to allow any rosacean patient to at least TRY this benign topical [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] Rx treatment/CURE for rosacea.

      As you may know, I covered the subject of those who mix this med at home, which is legal to do in many parts of the world, at:

      The only info I would add, is that I would now recommend that 10% distilled water be added to the DMSO, since I believe that the
      [10% water/90% DMSO + 10% fluconazole] penetrates deeper and is more effective than the
      (DMSO + 10% fluconazole].
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005
      From: (name deleted)
      To: "Dave Fleming" <fulltruth40@...>
      Subject: docs and thier inability to write scripts........

      Hi Dave,
      Thanks for all of your research in the rosacea arena. I am having an
      extremely hard time getting any doctor to prescribe this med for me
      (dmso and fluconazole) Would you happen to know of anyone in S.C. or
      Ga. that has written this script before?
      I am about at the point of manufacturing my own, but want to give a
      compounding pharmacist a shot if I can ever find a doctor to write the
      script.
      Thanks,
      (name deleted)