Steady Progress, In Curing All Rosacea And Rhinophyma

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      For Everyone,
      Rosaceans continue to cut through the disinformation and lies being put out about this treatment/cure, and, worldwide, they are doing whatever is necessary, to obtain and try [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] for their rosacea, and for many other diseases.

      I am happy that the membership of "rosacea-cure" continues to go up as always, even though each person who joins knows that they are not required to join, to gain access to all the info here. I sincerely want to thank our members for their continued "vote of confidence", and I want to assure you that God must certainly want to bless you for your participation in letting rosaceans know that the first-ever, one-and-only treatment/cure for rosacea has been discovered.
      That "number of Members" number, shown on the "rosacea-cure" Home Page, continues to be one small indication to all, that this treatment/cure is valid and safe.

      I would also like to point out once again, that because of the ease of creating false, "ghost ID" members in any Yahoo! group, the membership numbers of the supposedly two largest rosacea-centered Yahoo! groups are highly suspicious and doubtful. This becomes obvious, when you study the history of the number of members versus the number and quality of messages posted in these groups. Since they have obvious profit motives, it becomes all too clear as to why they would want to deceive you, concerning their true membership numbers.

      Concerning the goals of "rosacea-cure", progress in reaching all rosaceans has been far slower than I thought it would be, in my naive state of mind, when I first "announced" this treatment/cure in the rosacea-centered Yahoo! Groups in April 2003.
      But it actually seems like a miracle to me that so much success has come, in spite of all the despicable attacks and "Banning" that have occurred, by those who want to keep their BILLION$ of dollar$ of "rosacea-profit$" flowing, $tripped from $uffering rosacean$.

      I have posted one of the recent emails I've received below, with the most comprehensive answer I could give.
      I hope this helps. :-)
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming --- TEXT OF EMAILS FOLLOW, in reverse chronological order ------

      Dave Fleming wrote:
      Hi, [Name Deleted],
      You are very lucky, because you can most likely get [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] prescribed easily for your nail fungus. Whether you then use it to also treat/cure your rosacea, as I did, would be a simple "fait accompli", with your doctor's consent.

      You do have to study some on the "rosacea-cure" board. :-)
      On the home page, there is a list of messages. These messages should give you the info you need, to decide to try [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], for your rosacea.
      Do not give up until you get it and try it.
      It is definitely benign, safe, and curative for rosacea. :-)
      You might especially note the info at:
      Go to this referral URL for Compounding Pharmacists, plug in your zip code, and find out what CPs are nearest you:
      http://www.iacprx.org/referral_service/index.html
      Then reach the CPs, and ask them for a list of all the doctors they have filled prescriptions for. Then contact each doctor, to see whether they might be positive to writing this prescription for [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], for your nail fungus, for your rosacea, or for both.

      I know that it's difficult to get doctors to tell you anything unless you pay them for an appointment, but it's the only way I know of at present, if you are in the USA. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful in this matter.

      There is at least one website I have confirmed, (in the UK), which has doctors writing this Rx for rosacea, but there still appears to be a problem in filling this Rx in the USA, since those UK doctors do not have any doctor working with them with a USA medical license. That means that USA Compounding Pharmacists cannot legally fill the Rx by the UK doctors, at this time.

      As for there being any relationship, between rosacea and nail fungus, I don't think that there is any, other than the fact that topically applied [DMSO + fluconazole] cures both. But as you know, one antibiotic like penicillin cures many diseases that are completely different. In the same way, I have found that [DMSO + fluconazole] is curing many different diseases that have been incurable since time immemorial.

      We could assume, logically, that the diseases curable by [DMSO + fluconazole] are all fungal in nature, since the 10% med is much more effective than the 1% med, and fluconazole is an anti-fungal, and has been proven to have no antibiotic action whatsoever.
      But obviously, just as we know that many different types of bacteria cause completely different diseases, it would appear that there are many completely different types of "fungal entities", which cause completely different diseases.
      Therefore, there is no real relationship, between nail fungus and rosacea, in my opinion, other than the fact that they are both disease conditions that we want to get rid of!!! :-)

      Until fairly recently, nail fungus and rosacea were both incurable. It appears that fluconazole/Diflucan was discovered by researchers trying to fight the HIV-AIDS disease, which apparently allows certain fungal infestations to grow rampant, and kill the patient.
      For a story containing facts about such an AIDS patient, see the URL:
      http://web.mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/4/drugs.html
      which I mentioned at:
      It is so tragic to contemplate, that the first-ever cure for rosacea and rhinophyma may have come about because of the horrendous suffering and deaths of those with HIV-AIDS, which may have speeded up and brought about the discovery of this class of anti-fungal agents, including fluconazole/Diflucan.

      ALSO, NOTE CAREFULLY THAT IT IS NOT THE FLUCONAZOLE ALONE THAT IS CURING ROSACEA AND RHINOPHYMA, BUT THE COMBINATION OF DMSO AND FLUCONAZOLE, WHICH IS AN EXAMPLE OF A COMPLETELY NEW THERAPUTIC PRINCIPLE. This is most likely because of the unique penetration of every cell, that the DMSO makes possible for the fluconazole, WHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN if we just swallow the PLAIN fluconazole ORALLY. I covered this at:
      I do not claim to know what causes rosacea, only what cures it. :-)
      I hope this makes sense to you.
      The "relationship" you read of is probably just the fact that I discovered this cure for my rosacea, (and my beginning stages of rhinophyma!), by finding out that the med prescribed to me for my nail fungus also cured my rosacea, (diagnosed in me), and my beginning stages of that most horrible end-point of progressive rosacea, rhinophyma, (not officially diagnosed in me)!!!

      I have come to the opinion that a "whole body effect" takes place when we apply this med topically anywhere on our body, because a very small percentage of the med goes into our bloodstream, and throughout the body. And especially when we apply this med repeatedly, over a period of weeks or months, I believe that if we indeed have more than one or two of these chronic, stealthy "fungal entity" diseases, they will be cured by [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], or at least exposed and revealed, so that we can apply this med on them directly and cure them.

      I believe that this is what happened in my case. When I treated my toes for nail fungus, my attention was drawn to the "stealthy infestation" on my left hand, and I treated it directly. This happened so subtly at the time, that I did not even identify what happened. Only now, with 20/20 hindsight, can I surmise what happened. This was also true for the "sensations" I felt in my eyes, in Nov. 2001. It was well over 18 months later, before I even learned that ocular rosacea exists. Then, I began to put 2 and 2 together.

      It appears that the "stealthy infestation" on my right hand was more stealthy, and was exposed and revealed only after I treated the inside of my nose with the 10% med for a while, since Feb. 2004.
      For example, when I first applied the 1% med to my toes, I had a very slight "sensation" in my eyes, which was hardly noticeably, but was very significant, in 20/20 hindsight. At the time, it was simply a mystery, but I came to know that ocular rosacea can be cured, just by applying [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] to the facial skin, (not necessarily into the eyes), because a small percentage of this med goes into the bloodstream, and throughout the body. Even though I had no discernable ocular rosacea symptoms, I believe that it was in an "early stage", in my eyes, and applying this med to my TOES, began to cure the ocular rosacea in my EYES, believe it or not!!!

      BTW, eye drops made with DMSO have been prescribed by USA doctors since over a year ago, not only to successfully treat cataracts, but also to be used as a preventive, against getting cataracts. So eye drops containing DMSO are actually being placed directly into the eyes without any damage of any sort. On the contrary, successful treatment of cataracts has been obtained with these eye drops containing a substantial percentage of DMSO.
      So the recent lies being told about "eye damage" from using [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] are just that, pathetic LIES.
      I will let you decide the most probable motivation of the liar($) in this $ituation. :-)

      On Feb. 22, 2004, I finally obtained the 10% med, (rather than the 1% med I used in Nov. 2001), and I've been using the 10% med on the inside of my nose every couple of months, (i.e. one or two q-tips, on each side), with good results on some sort of "infestation" in/on the septum cartilage inside my nose that has been hard to get rid of completely.
      I think that at some point, I am going to try an aggressive approach, and treat the inside of my nose twice a day for at least a few days, to see if that will get rid of the final symptoms of this "infestation" inside my nose, which may or may not be connected to rosacea.
      This is a "TASK" to do, taking perhaps twenty minutes or longer with my head back, (i.e. lying down, because of the "runny nose"), and dealing with the stinging. But at least I have always had a positive good result, in fighting this "infestation".
      For decades, no doctor I saw could fathom how to even identify/diagnose this problem inside my nose, much less be able to find any treatment/cure for it. This, while this "infestation" was killing me by causing me the deadly damage of "sleep apnea", not to mention other problems less easy for me to identify.

      During the last two months, I discovered an "infestation" on the back of my right hand, that I have been treating at least twice a day, with absolutely curative results. For the last twenty years, it looked like just a unique, jet-black, round, thickened "freckle", about 3 millimeters across.
      When I applied the 10% med, there was no stinging, and in fact not much sensation at all, really, but just some changes in the appearance of skin surrounding this "freckle". After applying the 10% med twice a day for a few days, it "developed" into a hardened "alligator skin" pink pattern about two-and-one-half inches in diameter, with a raised, pink one-half-inch diameter bulge in the center, under the "freckle". The whole round area appeared to be "feverish" and reddish/pink, while the surrounding treated skin had no changes at all.

      There were four or five secondary "irritation spots", placed evenly around the circumference of this over two inch wide circular "flower patterned" infestation. It certainly looks like some sort of elaborate, well evolved "infestation", with a central "root area", and a "growth pattern" expanding out somehow in a circular shape to establish "secondary root areas", on the circumference.
      From what I can tell, this infestation is confined to the skin, and does not penetrate into the muscle or other tissue below the skin.

      After two or three weeks of twice-daily treatment, I stopped the treatments for a week, and this "infestation" looks like it's on its last legs. The central one-half-inch bulge is almost gone, and the "freckle" has shrunk to 2 mm in diameter, and looks gray in color, rather than the jet-black color it had before. The skin in the two-inch wide circle is "shiny", and has a pattern of fine lines that might be called "wrinkles". My past experience tells me that these "fine lines" will fade and disappear within a couple of months.

      When I run a fingernail across this area, the central half-inch "bulge" has some "sensitivity", as well as the "secondary root areas". I'm going to start treating it twice a day again, to completely get rid of this "infestation". (I had stopped treating it because I was going to attend an important conference, and I didn't want anyone to see my hand looking irritated, since I was going to be shaking hands with a lot of people.)

      At this time, I won't go into my reasons for believing this, but I believe it is quite possible that this type of "infestation" might "develop" into cancer, if the means of treating/curing it did not stop/cure it first. It was "stealthy" before, but in treatment it appears to be so pernicious and well established, (once [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] has been applied), that it is obvious that very profound, deleterious effects are being caused, (possibly throughout the whole body), by this kind of "stealthy infestation", on the back of my right hand.

      I treated and cured a similar but different "stealthy infestation", on the back of my left hand, back in Nov. 2001 - June 2002, with [DMSO + 1% fluconazole], but it had no "bulge" in the center, and the "alligator skin" was much thicker, and the size of the affected area was much bigger, about five inches by four inches, or the entire back of my left hand, not including the fingers. This "infestation" did seem to have a treatment-resistant "root area", but it was less clearly defined than the one on my right hand that I'm treating now.

      I came to realize recently that the small "athletes foot blisters" that I developed regularly on my feet for at least the last thirty years, HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY GONE FOR MONTHS NOW, and even my "athletes foot", (i.e. peeling skin on my feet), is almost gone completely, EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN APPLYING THIS 10% MED TO MY HAND AND INSIDE MY NOSE!!! The only exception to this, is that two or three times at most, I have applied the 10% med to the very small area of one or two of these "blisters", with good results. I should mention, that this kind of "alligator skin" infestation soaks up a lot more of the 10% med than does the skin of the face, especially since I sometimes apply the med even several times a day to my hand. Therefore, the dose of the "whole body effect" is much larger than is normal for treating just the facial skin.

      So the 10% med is definitely much better and more effective than the 1% med. An even higher percentage than 10% is probably going to prove to be even more effective and efficient, although I could be incorrect about this, if 10% turns out to be the ideal percentage of fluconazole to use with the DMSO.

      So, I realize that I haven't been much help to you, in finding the USA doctor who will prescribe this benign, topically applied med for rosacea. But "seek and ye shall find" is about the only advice I have been able to give anyone, especially in the USA.

      First, find the Compounding Pharmacists nearest you, and ask them what doctors they have had any prescriptions from. Then, contact the doctors and ask them whether they will help you to at the very least TRY this [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] for your rosacea.

      You should also tell the doctor to contact my CP, Michael Roberge, RPh, for any info about this situation. His contact info is:
      Michael Roberge, R.Ph.
      Compounded Solutions in Pharmacy LLC
      Monroe, CT 06468
      Phone at (203) 268-4964,
      Phone toll-free at (877)-RxNeeds, which is (877) 796-3337, with a website at:
      compoundedsolutions.com
      e-mail address:
      mike@...
      I hope that I have helped you to decide to at least TRY this [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] treatment/cure for rosacea. I am extremely confident that it is the only means in existence that will cure ALL THE VARIOUS "FORMS" of rosacea symptoms.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming

      X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

      From: [Name Deleted]
      Date: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:15pm
      Subject: Rosacea - I need your help to cure!
      Dear All:
      I am a 48 year old male who has been suffering from Rosacea now for
      about 18 months. It has only gotten worse in the last few months.
      Doxycycline and Metro lotion do absolutely little or nothing. My
      Dematologist is a joke who doesn't know his Rosacea from you know
      what! I received little or no explanation when I told him I thought
      I had it and since then have tried to perform my own research on the
      internet.
      I want to minimize or cure this ailment! I just read online here
      something about toe nail fungus could possibly be somehow related to
      this ailment or may be related. Whether it is just coincidence or
      not, I have two or three toenails infected with the fungus. I
      thought about this once before that possibly there could be a link?
      I even went as far once as to try using to no avail Tinactin foot
      spray on my face.
      I am sick of this and am looking for any or more information than
      what I received from my doctor or so called doctor!
      Please help me.
      Thanks;
      [Name Deleted]

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
        Hi, Mark,
        Sometime in a past post on the "rosacea-cure" board, I covered this topic extensively.
        From what I know, not even Dr. Stanley Jacob, MD himself, (i.e. the "Father of DMSO), knows exactly how much [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] enters the bloodstream, when we apply it to our skin or facial skin.
        Such numbers are very difficult to measure with any exactness, without extensive clinical "redundant" blood serum measurements.

        That said, it IS known, that the percentage is very small, certainly below 10% since most of the [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] is "trapped" at the site of application, sometimes even probably creating a substantial "reservoir" of the [DMSO + fluconazole] in the skin.
        We could even make the argument that [DMSO + fluconazole] is possibly entirely different than plain fluconazole, and may have no liver-toxicity at all, in its systemic form.

        But even if the toxicity were similar to plain fluconazole, the amount of systemic fluconazole that 1990 FDA tests proved might cause liver toxicity is massive, compared to the amount of [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] that could even conceivably enter the bloodstream, with the amounts used to treat/cure rosacea, ocular rosacea, or rhinophyma.

        Some of the general info on plain fluconazole/Diflucan is at:

        For example, a once a month dose of 150 mg of plain oral fluconazole is considered to be miniscule, virtually without any risk of liver toxicity. In really sick people, even a chronic daily dose of 400 mg of fluconazole is acceptable, if the proper blood tests are maintained, to check for possible liver-toxicity.

        Given the fact that a typical application of [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] for rosacea is less than one milliliter, (and one ml contains 100 mg of fluconazole), the amount of [DMSO + fluconazole] that enters the bloodstream is really miniscule, (perhaps less than 10 mg worth of fluconazole), per application.

        And that isn't even including the very real possibility that the combination of [DMSO + fluconazole] may not have any liver toxicity at all, since its pharmacological properties are most likely very different than plain orally administered fluconazole.
        Since we only have the toxicity info supplied by Pfizer to the FDA in 1990, when fluconazole/Diflucan was approved as safe by the FDA, we can use those figures as "ball park" limits. But this NEW THERAPUTIC PRINCIPLE, which uses DMSO as the "transdermal transport", may allow us much higher doses than that, before any toxicity might be caused.

        In any case, as long as we stay under the "ball park" toxicity levels of plain systemic fluconazole, no one should have any rational objections, much less experience any problems.

        All that said, I've never had any "blood work", to determine any liver-toxicity problem. I am in very good health, (although overweight), and I am extremely confident that [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] is extremely benign and safe, especially in the dosages used to treat/cure rosacea. Incidently, all the USA doctors that are prescribing [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] appear to agree with me, since not one rosacean has informed me of any "blood work" required by their doctors, when using [DMSO + 10% fluconazole].

        BTW, since [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] is water-thin, it simply cannot be applied to the skin in any great amount, since it simply runs off, if you try to apply more than a thin coat. I have sometimes wished it had more "body", so that I could pile it on, but no such luck. This is why I finally obtained the 10% med, since I had been applying the 1% med even more than ten times, waiting about 15 minutes for each application to "soak in".
        I hope this helps.
        God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
        Dave Fleming

        From: "Mark" <markk02474@...>
        Date: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:52pm
        Subject: Re: Does [DMSO + 10% fluconazole] Have Any Toxicity?

        Mark wrote:
        Dave, I'm curious if your systemic antifungal results mean that you
        might have similar risks to the nail anti-fungal Lamisil? In
        particular, hepa-toxicity. Have you been monitoring your liver panel
        numbers?

        Mark