DMSO Odor Is Zero Using [DMSO + fluconazole]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hi, glarz21,
      There is NO perceptable odor associated with the use of less than one (1) milliliter of [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], which is the normal amount used in one application on the face.

      The odor mentioned in the literature on DMSO refers to the odor produced inside the lungs when perhaps 5 to 15 milliliters, (or more), of plain DMSO is applied topically or swallowed orally. It is caused by the metabolism of the DMSO, and is harmless, other than its annoyance factor, having a "garlic-like" smell. There is NEVER any "body odor" associated with DMSO use.

      The "foul stench" stories are gross exaggerations, perhaps having a grain of truth in ONE CASE, where a huge amount of DMSO was swallowed, and then the person was taken to the very closed, confined quarters of an "Emergency Room" at a hospital.
      From all my experience and knowledge, your breath will smell worse if you eat a meal with garlic, than when you apply a normal amount of [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], during this treatment/cure of rosacea.

      I have used as much as 3 to 4 milliliters of [DMSO + 1% fluconazole], applied over a four hour time span, with zero odor. It is impossible to apply very much of this med at once, because it is the consistency of water, and runs off. Multiple applications take time, because it takes from ten to thirty minutes for each application to be absorbed completely.

      I believe that applying 5 milliliters, all at one time, (which is impossible, unless you are treating huge areas other than your face), MIGHT cause you some slight "sour smell" to your breath, although I've never been able to confirm even that.

      To find a doctor to prescribe [DMSO + 10% fluconazole], you might do well to first find the Compounding Pharmacists closest to you, through the URL:
      http://www.iacprx.org/referral_service/index.html

      Then ask the CPs what doctors write ANY type of compounded prescriptions, and which doctors they might recommend to you, concerning your request for this Rx.

      Then try to contact the doctors, to see which one will help you with this Rx.
      I hope this helps.
      God Bless, ITN & IDFN,
      Dave Fleming

      From: glarz21
      Date: July 1, 2004

      [Editor's Note: name changed]

      glarz21 wrote:
      I have been sitting by silently, getting emails and trying to soak
      up everything I read so I can learn how to "cure" my rosacea. I was
      told I was lucky (by my derm) because I only have a mild case. I
      have no pustules, just this horrible redness on my cheeks, nose and
      chin.

      The redness on my nose and the swelling,stinging and
      throbbing that goes with it has been getting worse over the last
      month and its driving me crazy.

      I am going to find someone to write me an RX for the DMSO and fluconazole solution if its the last thing I do.

      I have been reading up on DMSO and I am stunned that everyone
      is not using this "solvent". The list of ailments that have been
      successfully treated are amazing!

      Anyway, I do have a very important question for the lucky people who have been or are using the wonder drug. How bad is the body smell and the mouth odor? I am an RN and belive me, if I come to work emitting foul odors, it will not be taken lightly.

      From my understanding if you use less than 5 ml's-you should not
      have an odor problem. I would be willing to apply less and for-go a
      longer treatment if it decreases the awful stench I heard about. Any
      info regarding this would be appreciated.