A great new service

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003

      Hello, fellow rosacean sufferers,
      I thought you would like to know about a fairly new service, which answers any and all questions, with very detailed answers, for just a couple of dollars.  It really is fantastic, because it appears that Google is offering it more as a PR or advertising idea, rather than just a way to make money.  The only drawback I see, is that the only way to pay, is with a credit card, online, but it does have ultra-high security features.
      Google Answers makes the following statement, on their home page, at the URL address:
      http://answers.google.com/answers/main
      Ask a question. Set your price. Get your answer.
      More than 500 carefully screened Researchers are ready to answer your question for as little as $2.50 -- usually within 24 hours. Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed.
      In addition, there have been over 30,000 questions and answers paid for, during the one year this has been in operation, and you can search them, and read them, free.
      I found one interesting Q&A on rosacea, at URL address:
      http://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=134600
      I believe this service will be a remarkable boon, to rosacean sufferers who need any question researched by top experts in their fields.  I hope this is helpful.  Incidentally, I have been claiming there is a new, potent treatment for rosacea, but so far, moderaters have not posted this.  If you are interested, please contact me, at:
      fulltruth40@...
      God Bless,
      Sincerely,
      Dave Fleming