Re: [rootsradicals] Peapod LT

  • Carl Ray
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2009
      My take is that it acts like a safety lanyard, a sot of last thing to go scenario, where your kid  and pea pod would still be secure. Again, my best guess from looking at the photo.

      On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Bill Bonney <billbonney@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      So I have the new Peapod LT installed on my xtracycle... When the rain
      goes, i'll take it for a test ride, and then with my young son.

      I do have a question... Why is there a long "safety strap" with velcro
      one end that attaches the seat to the bicycle frame? it just seems so
      redundant. Is it because of some strange law related to the xtracycle
      extenstion being 'after-market'?

      The normal kid seats don't seem to require a 'tether'

      see this link http://www.xtracycle.com/peapod-lt.html

      Bill

      --
      “A plant, which is a living and breathing entity, has the ability to understand and work in synchrony with the body’s internal needs, in harmony with the vital force within us, to heal and give life”

      -Donald R. Yance