Test rides in Southern Maine?

  • John Brooking
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2007
      I am not yet an Xtracycle owner, although I have been interested in
      the idea for some time. I have established a bicycle commuting club in
      the Portland, Maine area, and I would like to find an owner willing to
      bring his or her Xtracycle to our April 18 meeting, the topic of which
      is "How to Carry Stuff", for people to try out. I looked through the
      database but there are no Maine entries. If anyone is on this forum
      who lives around here and is interested, please send me a private
      message or contact me through my site. Thanks!