Re:How to set-up an Xtracycle for cyclo-touring WITH BACKPACKS (NOT PAN

  • Michael Siminitus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      I've been having a ton of fun touring with my xtracycle through Mexico. I have a backpack on top of the snapdeck, sleeping bag and hammock (and water) on one side, tent and food/water on the other. I have a bunch of pictures at
      www.flickr.com/photos/simini
      in particular, check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/simini/401046654/

      I also have a blog you might be interested in
      http://spokenthread.blogspot.com

      Good luck!