Re: [rootsradicals] When are the Donkey Boxes coming?????

  • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
      Donkey Boxx is still in prototyping phase. It's made by an independent fabricator who's a friend of ours. Don't have a time frame of availability yet.

      Cheers,
      Rick

      On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Bruno Santos <bsantos@...> wrote:

      On Fri, 2009-10-09 at 03:47 +0000, Kwikfile wrote:

      > In a previous post I saw a mention of these being a new product of
      > Xtracycle. Any news??

      http://www.donkeyboxx.com/ is still idle.

      I'd like to know if the design will be open source, to maybe have them
      built locally. :-)

      --
      graphic structuralist | rick@...
      888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company