When are the Donkey Boxes coming?????

  • Kwikfile
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
      In a previous post I saw a mention of these being a new product of Xtracycle. Any news??
    • Bruno Santos
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
        On Fri, 2009-10-09 at 03:47 +0000, Kwikfile wrote:

        > In a previous post I saw a mention of these being a new product of
        > Xtracycle. Any news??

        http://www.donkeyboxx.com/ is still idle.

        I'd like to know if the design will be open source, to maybe have them
        built locally. :-)

      • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
          Donkey Boxx is still in prototyping phase. It's made by an independent fabricator who's a friend of ours. Don't have a time frame of availability yet.

          Cheers,
          Rick

          --
          graphic structuralist | rick@...
          888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company