RE: [rootsradicals] Re: mounting lights, locking up

  • Liz W. Durham
    Message 1 of 79 , Oct 1, 2009

      I suppose V-racks and Freeloaders are at risk for theft…I am thinking that they might be less of a target though just as a regular rack is not such a target. In all my years of Chicago riding I have never had a rear rack stolen and have not heard much about rack theft in gerenal. But the BD does generate attention so who knows what a thief might think upon site of such a fine rig.

      Message 79 of 79 , Oct 13, 2009
        Thanks Tone. I get the idea. Looks like your lock is one of those standard brass ones.