mounting lights, locking up

  • lizwdurham
    Message 1 of 79 , Oct 1, 2009
      2 questions:

      1- So my rear light bracket is not large enough for mounting on the rack. I checked the bracket for my son's light nad my husband's...thye are also too small. All are different Planet Bike lights. THe racks are a bit larger than a typical rack. What lights do most folks use? Or do you put them solmewhere other than the rack?

      2- I have always locked my regular bikes with a cable through the back wheel attching to u-lock that goes through the front. I live in Chicago where bike theft is common. With the freeloader bags, it isn't as easy to access the back wheel. How do most folks lock up?

    • jonthelam
      Message 79 of 79 , Oct 13, 2009
        Thanks Tone. I get the idea. Looks like your lock is one of those standard brass ones.