Re: [rootsradicals] Big Dummy

  • Fred K. Aron
    Message 1 of 101 , Sep 30, 2009
      Surly was having a sale on Big Dummy Frames...for a retail of 700...just got mine last week...7 bills got me a dummy frame!

      "The things that bring me so much joy, are the things my parents did with me as a child.  Hiking, Bicycling, Canoeing, scrambling on rocks, being at a beach, and in general spending time out in nature.  Now I have a little girl of my own, and do the same things with her...and again, those are her favorite things to do."

      Message 101 of 101 , Aug 20 4:16 AM
        Tone wrote:
        > Also, if you get into an accident on your
        > Xtracycle set up where part of it gets damaged you would only have to
        > replace either your donor bike or your FreeRadical.

        This happened to me last year. I got rear-ended by a kid driving his
        dad's SUV. The bike frame and both wheels were untouched, but the
        free-radical was bent--especially where the rear-end of the v-racks
        insert into the free-radical. The kid's dad's car insurance paid for a
        new free-radical.

        CL