Re: [rootsradicals] Patrick Gets on CNN iReport featuring his Xtracycle

  • Sean Moore
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009
      IMO don't worry about the incentive, it's badass.

      Sean Moore

      On 2009-09-24, at 7:12 PM, Rick | Xtracycle, Inc wrote:

      > Agreed, about the slippery slope, but at least we're not trying to
      > pretend we didn't offer up an incentive like some news segments on
      > local tv that we're masked product placement.

      On the flip side, I thought about doing this, and it was just too much
      of a hassle, so yes, there is nothing wrong with some sort of an
      incentive. To actually get it all filmed, and to do the commentary,
      takes time.

      I did, once, do a video of an entire (or almost an entire) commute to
      work a couple of years ago:

      it's deadly dull.

      Highlights here:

      (The dead beaver is from a different day.)