Re: [rootsradicals] Which kind of frame?

  • Sean Moore
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2009
      hey, don't get me wrong... I don't think the free radical is at fault
      for me not being able to ride no hands. It's going to accentuate any
      and all handling faults in the bicycle is all.

      like I said, I could barely ride this bike hands-off before I put the
      freerad on, it's no wonder I can't do it now.

      I was just telling dude that he may want to take "no hands" stability
      into account when choosing a donor-cycle. This bike wasn't really
      suited for that sort of thing in the first place.

      In addition, I'm not an accomplished cyclist. I go get groceries,
      it's just what I do.

      --
      Sean Moore
      moore.sean@...