Re: I need some free rad disc brake advice

  • sh8knj8kster
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "sh8knj8kster" <sh8knj8k@...> wrote:

      And for the little difference in price, I'd go with the XT hubs over the Deore as the one has adjustable cone hubs and the other, doesn't=:-)..in that it uses sealed bearings. One less maint. task

      > Jake
      > Reddick Fla.
      > Our faults irritate us most when we see them in others.
      > -- Dutch Proverb

      ~~~I wanted to correct the statement I made here. I misspoke...the XT hubs use adjustable ball comne hubs bearings as well as the Deore and *NOT* sealed bearings as I stated. Sorry, just wanted to set the record straight. I was wrong...and what was I thinking, Shimano offering sealed bearing XT hubs? I wish=:-)

      Jake
      Reddick Fla.