Web Developer Wanted Part Time/Consulting

  • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hey RootsRads,

      We're looking for a consulting/part time web developer. Not seeking anything over the top (i.e. custom backend, etc.) just want to get our system fine tuned to streamline operations and updates. Also to ensure that proper db backups are happening, security, etc.

      Needs:
      • MacOS Oriented
      • Well versed in terminal
      • Database experience
      • Web Server experience
      • Can write functional scripts for daily backups, updating, etc.
      • Bay Area local
      • Xtracycle Aware
      • Friendly and Personable

      Please email me directly if you're interested or have anyone in mind who would be a great fit.

      Thanks!

      Rick

      --
      graphic structuralist | rick@...
      888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company