Re: Stuck Kickback Legs

  • anthony_coley
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi Jonathan,

      Try and make something like an oil filter wrench and twist it out.

      Check here if you're not sure what I'm talking about:
      http://www.rvtoyoutlet.com/c-listall/p-RVT1054.html

      Suggestion:
      - get a leather belt and wrap it around itself on leg so it tightens on itself
      - figure out some way to put a loop on the end or use the buckle
      - put pry bar through loop and turn/twist leg
      - Also, I'd put the remover high up on the leg next to the kick-back so you don't bend the leg.

      When/if you get the legs out make sure and put grease on when you reinstall the legs..

      Good luck,
      AC