Albuquerque Long Tail sighting!

  • depriusoto
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 1:02 PM
      On my way to work this morning about 10 to 7 Am passed a guy on a red longtail in a yellow New Mexico flag shirt humping it up a big hill near Albuquerque High. Are you on this list?
      Ed in the red prius.
    • Carl Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 11:15 PM
        I think it was Ben Savoca from http://www.bikeabq.org/ not sure...

        --
        “A plant, which is a living and breathing entity, has the ability to understand and work in synchrony with the body’s internal needs, in harmony with the vital force within us, to heal and give life”

        -Donald R. Yance