How to travel on a plane with the x?

  • Silvana Nieto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      Dear Rootsradicals,

      we bought our Xtra 3 months ago and fitted on a Trek 3900 xsmall ladies frame.
      We will go back to Spain at the end of August and we were wondering if there is someone that want's to share the experience of travelling by plane with the xtra.
      We do have a Thule bike box that suits a 26" MTB or a 700 roadbike but is not big enough to fit the Trek 3900 + the Xtra rig.
      I was thinking on a plywood box with lots of padding for the xtra rig and fitting the Trek on the thule box.

      Thanks a lot in advance for your time,

      Silvana & Eduardo
      Anacortes, Wa