Re: Xtracycle appears in local news

  • Ben Savoca
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2009
      Yeah, Neil, people have been bugging me about that all morning. What I *had* said was that a helmet is the most important piece of safety equipment. That got lost on the editing floor and reinterpreted.

      Other than that, I thought it was a really well done segment. Not a lot of local news stations will dedicate that much time to laying out specific safety measures.