new big dummy frame for sale

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      just purchased 18" Surly Big Dummy frame and forks and installed a ritchey logic pro headset and now need to sell. I can deliver it along I-5 corridor btw Sacramento and Portland. $850.

      grass,

      kipchoge
      --------------
      4 min clip of a Mexican rock odyssey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbAIiTZ9bk

      www.gingerninjas.com

    • wildehandyman01
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Kipchoge Spencer <kipchoge@...> wrote:

        > just purchased 18" Surly Big Dummy frame and forks and installed a ritchey
        > logic pro headset and now need to sell. I can deliver it along I-5 corridor
        > btw Sacramento and Portland. $850.
        >
        > grass,
        >
        > kipchoge
        > 4 min clip of a Mexican rock odyssey:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbAIiTZ9bk
        >

        > www.gingerninjas.com

        Unfortunately I can't ride an 18" frame, otherwise I would be all over this.