Re: patching Freeloaders?

  • rabbiabrams
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2009
      Thanks for the glue gun suggestions. I'd feel more confident doing that, than sewing.

      --Alan

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "lectroid94521" <rkt88edmo@...> wrote:

      > You can do quite a bit with some old denim scraps and a hot glue gun as well ($3-7 at any craft shop).
      >
      > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Alan Abrams <abayye@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey, Folks. I just noticed a hole at the bottom of one of my Freeloaders
      > > this morning. :(
      > >
      > > Any advice out there on good means of patching (for a guy who most
      > > definitely _cannot_ sew)?
      > >
      > > Thanks.

    • jrlgray
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2009
        even better than a glue gun would be a tube of seam sealer from any outdoor store. REI usually has it. the stuff is really tough. you could probably even get a kit designed to patch an air mattress and use the little nylon patches.
        jim